Change Screen Settings on Sony Xperia ZL, Z and T
Edited by Charmed, Eng, Anonymous
Most of the time we like to leave the screen settings of our mobile as it is but there are times that we want to make changes, sometimes you want a brighter screen so you can see it clearly and sometimes you just want to reduce the brightness to save the battery life and or to prevent damaging your eyes when you are always looking on a very bright screen.
In this article we will show you on how you can make adjustments on Sony Xperia ZL, Z and T screen.
Change screen brightness
- 5If you want your screen to adapt on the lightning condition then tap 'Adapt to lightning condition'.
- 6Then you can adjust the screen brightness by touching the slider from left to right or right to left.
Change screen sleep timer
- 4Then select 'Wallpaper'.You can then select from the available wall paper and then tap OK to save the changes.Ad
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- If you want to change the font size you can follow the same steps 1 - 3 from the above steps and then just simply select Font size you can then change the Font size from there.
- If you want to stop the auto-rotation of your screen you can just uncheck Auto-rotate screen from Display.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Sony
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed