Change Screen Settings on Sony Xperia ZL, Z and T
Edited by Charmed, Eng, misheckkahumuna, VisiHow and 1 other
Most of the time we like to leave the screen settings of our mobile as it is but there are times that we want to make changes, sometimes you want a brighter screen so you can see it clearly and sometimes you just want to reduce the brightness to save the battery life and or to prevent damaging your eyes when you are always looking on a very bright screen.
In this article we will show you on how you can make adjustments on Sony Xperia ZL, Z and T screen.
Change screen brightness
- 5If you want your screen to adapt on the lightning condition then tap 'Adapt to lightning condition'.
- 6Then you can adjust the screen brightness by touching the slider from left to right or right to left.
Change screen sleep timer
- 4You can then select from the available wall paper and then tap OK to save the changes.Then select 'Wallpaper'.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- If you want to change the font size you can follow the same steps 1 - 3 from the above steps and then just simply select Font size you can then change the Font size from there.
- If you want to stop the auto-rotation of your screen you can just uncheck Auto-rotate screen from Display.
Questions and Answers
Hi! I am using Sony Z and looks like the proximity sensor is not working properly
When I start calling, my phone display is automatically turned off and I need to push the power button to turn on the display. I have tried: I changed the sleep mode from 30 sec to 1 min.
- First of all, remove any screen protectors that you might have on your phone and try again. If it works, then you will need a screen protector with a cut-out for the sensor. The sensor is on the right near the Sony logotype.
- Perform a soft-reset. Press and hold the volume-up and power buttons for 10 seconds. This will turn your phone off. After half a minute, turn on the phone.
- Go to "Settings", "Personalization", and "Motion" and disable "Smart call handling".
- Clean the sensor area and push on the upper-right corner during calling to see if the phone needs repairs. If it works only when you push on the corner, then you need to bring your Sony to the service center.
- Dial *#*#7378423#*#*. Choose "Proximity switch". Finish the tuning test: there must be beeps. This will calibrate the sensor. Do not forget to reboot your phone.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Sony
Recent edits by: VisiHow, misheckkahumuna, Eng