Change Profile Photo in Flipagram on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Alexander Avdeev, Jen M
You're watching VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how you can change your profile photo in the Flipagram application on the iPhone 6.
- 11Tap the Flipagram icon to open up the application.There will be an animated icon that means that Flipagram is loading our dashboard. Flipagram will be showing us different posts, depending on people and categories that we follow. The dashboard is indicated by the house symbol in the bottom-left corner.
- 22Let's tap "Import from Facebook".Flipagram will take our Facebook profile photo and give us the same option where we can zoom in and out to crop the photo. The only reason that it did not ask for access is that Flipagram had been signed into with the Facebook account. However, with Twitter and Instagram, Flipagram would ask for access. So, if we signed in with email instead of Facebook, then we need to ensure that we give Flipagram access when we are trying to import from one of the places. We just select the place and agree and confirm offered options to proceed to the "Scale & Crop" screen.
- 25To save the setting, we need to tap "Done" in the top right-hand corner.We'll ensure that everything is saved and our profile is updated. The animated icon in the middle means that Flipagram is loading as it updates the profile. We'll be taken back our normal profile in Flipagram with our updated profile photo.
- 26We tap the house symbol in the bottom left-hand corner.We'll be taken to the screen where we began.Advertisement
This is a VisiHow video. We've just shown you how you can update your profile photo in the Flipagram application on the iPhone 6. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to add them to the section below. We'll do our best to get back to you.
Video: Change Profile Photo in Flipagram on iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Freya