Change Network Mode in Huawei
Edited by Lukward Thomason, Jen M, Anonymous, Eng and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow and this tutorial is choosing the network mode.
- 18This concludes our tutorial in choosing the network mode manually.Thank you for watching VisiHow. If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comments section below.
Video: Change Network Mode in Huawei
Questions and Answers
Forgot my mobile password, I am unable to open it?
When I open it asks for password and code
- 1If your phone has no microSD card, then you will need to hard-reset it.Advertisement
- 2Otherwise, you will need to take the microSD card out of your phone and place it into the card reader of your computer.
- You may need to use an adapter to do that.
- 3Download the ZIP file that you ought to place on the microSD card.
- 4Then, put the card back into the phone.
- 5Enter the recovery menu.To do that, follow our tutorial on how to hard-reset an Android phone (follow the steps 1-4 in the section on devices not booting normally). Then, just select the option to apply or install a zip file from the memory or SD card.
- 6Select "reboot system now".
- 7Enter the code or password now.If the phone does not let you in, then you will need to fully hard-reset it.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Ashishmaurya, Eng, Anonymous