Change Message Notification Sounds for Messages on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Courtney, Anonymous, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to change the notification sound for sending messages on an HTC One M8.
- 4Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the Home screen.There will be five various icons at the bottom of the screen. We need to find the Messages section. to do that we need to press down on the icon featuring a square speech bubble with three horizontal, green lines in the middle. This is our Messages icon.
- 11After a small bit of scrolling, we will come across a section labeled "SENT MESSAGES" at the top, with our options relating to sending messages underneath of it.We will have two options for Notification sounds, one labeled "Notification sound (Slot 1)" and the other "Notification sound (Slot 2)". This is because we may have two micro SIM cards inserted into our HTC One M8. We currently only have one inserted in the phone shown, so for this video we will be concentrating on Slot 1. However, this video is compatible with both slots so we can follow the same instructions when interacting with Slot 2.
- 18We will note however that the default notification, listed as "Default notification (Lotus)", is the same as the Received Messages sound.We have just scrolled up from "SENT MESSAGES" section to the "RECEIVED MESSAGES" section and we can see the default notification is Lotus as well. We may want to change this then, or change one of these, so we can actually tell the difference between when a message has been received and when a message has been sent.
- 19This then concludes our tutorial on how to change the notification sound for sending messages on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow and good-bye.Advertisement
Video: Change Message Notification Sounds for Messages on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Courtney, Thor