Change Download Location in Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Anonymous, Dougie and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we disabled automatic Flash loading on web pages. This is a tutorial on how to change the default download folder in Google Chrome.
- 22Next, click "Show in Folder".Chrome will show you that the file will have been downloaded to the default location labeled "VisiHow demo".Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to change the default download folder in Google Chrome. If you're having trouble changing the default download folder in Chrome, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on Chrome:
- Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications
- Disable Notifications
- Use Data Miner
- Mute Tabs
- Change the Background Image
- Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins
- Change the Download Location
- Automatically Open Downloads
- Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Change Download Location in Chrome
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.