Change Currency in Booking.com on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Robert, Eng, VisiHow
Hi, welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to teach you how to change your currency on the 'Booking.com' application for the iPhone 6.
- 4In this example, the home screen is organized into folders that might be different than yours. In this example, it is located in the 'Travel' folder. To find yours, look for the square blue icon with the letter "B" next to a lighter colored blue dot. Tap it once to open the application.Once we're on the home screen, we will find the 'Booking.com' application.
- 13A check mark will indicate the currency chosen, and we can tap the 'All currencies' button to get a long list of currencies to choose from. In this example, we will tap GBP. A loading screen will indicate that the currency is changing, and a check mark will indicate which currency we have chosen.We can choose which currency we would like to change to in the middle of the menu.
- 17If you have any questions or comments, please enter them into the box below. Thank you for using VisiHow.Now you know how to change your currency on the 'Booking.com' application on the iPhone 6.
Video: Change Currency in Booking.com on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
Can you please help me change the currency on booking.com?
It is appearing in Euros whereas I want the prices to be shown in Saudi Riyals. Thank you. I have tried: Checked online where to change it from
- 1How to change the currency in the application for iPhone 6 is shown in the tutorial.
- 2To change the currency on the desktop web site, http://www.booking.com/, just click the button 1 and 2 as shown in the picture below.
- 3Select "SAR" and tap on "Done".To change the currency on the mobile web site, http://www.booking.com/, just tap on the right drop-down menu at the top, right under "Choose our preferred language and currency".Advertisement