Change Currencies on Airbnb with iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Robert, Jen M, mirvoshod and 2 others
Hi, welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to teach you how change your currency on the Airbnb application on the iPhone 6.
- 17If you have any questions or comments please enter them below. Thank you for using VisiHow.Now you know how to change currency on the AirBnB application on the iPhone 6.
Video: Change Currencies on Airbnb with iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
How can I change currency on airbnb on the web site (for browsing as guest - not host)?
How can I change currency on airbnb on the web site (for browsing as guest - not host)?. I have tried: Can't find it anywhere in settings. I think it was caused by: Rented a place couple years ago in Europe
- 2Type a location and search for it.
- 3Two drop-down menus will pop up. One is for the language, and the other is for the currency.Locate the "Language and Currency" button in the lower-right corner and click it.
- 4Click the lower drop-down menu from the pop-up menu.
- 5You do not have to log on to change this.Select your currency.
- 6For the mobile version of the web site, search for a place by typing it and clicking "Find a place".
- 7Wait until "Filters" pops up on the screen and tap on it.
- 8Scroll down until you see two drop-down menus.
- 9Tap on the lower drop-down menu to select it.
- 10You do not have to log on to change this.Select your currency.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, mirvoshod, Jen M