Change Caption Style on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Eng
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to change the caption style on the HTC One M8.
- 8We want to tap the "Captions" option.The "Captions" menu will be shown. The first thing we need to do to change the caption style is turn this function on (turn the captions on). There is a black bar at the top with a toggle that is currently in the "OFF" position. This indicates that the function is turned off.
- 9We tap the toggle icon on top.The phone will now turn the captions on. The toggle will show the word "ON" in white writing, and there will be a green segment of the icon. Now that the captions has been turned on, we want to change the style. Perhaps make it more recognizable, easier to read, or more distinguishable from the background or the image on which the captions find themselves. The captions are shown at the bottom of the image.
- 10Let's tap the "Caption style" option.In this video, the selected option at the moment is "Use app defaults". We can change that. We tap the "Caption style" section, and a collection of options will be shown. We have "White on black", "Black on white", "Custom", "Yellow on blue", or "Yellow on black".
- 14If we want to use the application default settings, which is black background and white writing, then we just tap "Use app defaults".Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to change the caption style on the HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.
Video: Change Caption Style on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Thor