Change Camera Style on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Eng
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow and to the series of videos on how to use the camera on the HTC One M8! In this video, we are going to show you how to change camera styles.
- 3The icon is located at the bottom of the home screen, at the right-hand side. We want to change camera styles. There are different camera styles. The current one in the video is the normal camera style. There is a number of other ones.We need to tap the camera icon to open up the Camera application.
- 5We can tap any of these.All of the different camera styles will be shown.
- "Photo Booth" style allows us to take a long strip or quadrangle of four photos.
- "Selfie" style allows to take an autoportrait photo, which allows us to play with the settings a bit.
- "Camera" is the normal camera style.
- "Panorama" allows us to take a photo as we move the camera in an arc so that we capture the panorama. This can produce really wonderful photos.
This is how we can change the camera styles. Let's tap "Panorama". We will switch to the "Panorama" style.
This concludes the tutorial on how to change camera styles on the camera of the HTC One M8. If you have any questions, comments, or queries regarding this video or about the application that we are using in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you. Make sure that you check out all of the videos in the series on how to use the camera of the HTC One M8. You can find all of the videos on this VisiHow site, and they will help you to get the most out of the Camera application.
Video: Change Camera Style on HTC One M8
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Thor