Category Editor Position
Edited by Adrian Penaflor, Eng, Alma
We are looking for a motivated individual who can edit/write proficiently. Applicants who have a hobby or are knowledgeable in a subject area preferred. You will report to one of our editors.
- Editing: You will be making additions / modifications to existing articles.
- Writing: You will be writing new key articles as required.
- Passionate about something! We will try to match you with your area of interest.
- Writing experience preferred.
- Computer & stable internet connection
You can work from home! However you will be connected virtually with our team via Skype.
There is a two week training period during which you will earn between $5-$25 per article depending on its length and quality. We will use your work done during the training period to assess your capabilities and offer you a competitive ongoing rate of pay.
How to Apply:
- 1Be sure to choose a topic that will best demonstrate your writing capabilities. We are all about writing in-depth "How To" instructions. So pick something you know how to do well, and include all the details! Don't worry about formatting.In addition to your resume, please visit www.VisiHow.com and write a "How To" article of your choice.Advertisement
- 2We will evaluate your work and resume, and contact you for an interview.Once complete, please email careers@VisiHow.com and be sure to include a link to your article.Advertisement
- 3BE SURE TO MENTION YOUR AREAS OF INTEREST / HOBBIES.
- 4Our interest is in your ability to write and edit.If you do not have a resume, please write three "How To" articles and submit them instead.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.