Capture a Screenshot on a Lenovo A7000
Edited by Hotelier, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, mulugeta and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to take a screenshot on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. There is a native screenshot application on this phone.
- 2We will get to the notification bar and expand the quick access panel. In the final column of the second row of the quick access panel, there is an icon for "Screen Shot".Once we've unlocked the phone, we can reach the screenshot application by swiping down from the top of the screen.Advertisement
- 6There are three options across the bottom.
- Tapping on "Share" will instantly share the screenshot with social media or a contact in our phone.
- Tapping on "Crop" will save the image to Gallery for later use.
- Tapping on "Cancel" will throw out the image.
For this tutorial, we tap one time on "Crop". The image will be saved to Gallery.
This concludes the tutorial on how to take a screenshot on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below.
Video: Capture a Screenshot on a Lenovo A7000
Questions and Answers
I am not able to capture a screenshot? How to take a screenshot in Lenovo A7000?
I am not able to capture a screenshot, even after pressing both keys
Prior to taking a screenshot, make sure that you have enough free space on the memory of the phone. You may wish to restart your phone just in case as well: there can be a third-party application that prevents your taking a screenshot, and a restart should fix it. Then, press the power and volume-down buttons together. Make sure that there is minimal time between the pressed keys. It should be almost instantaneous. Alternatively, use the method that is shown in the tutorial.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: mulugeta, Eng, Alexander Avdeev