Edited by Eng, Maria, Alma, vc
Questions and Answers
Can you help me unlock my Samsung kimfly model Z1 which is locked with patterns?
I just locked my phone with a pattern that I can't remember and I kept on trying but I can't open it.
Attempt patterns until you get the option to click Forgot Password and use your Google Account. Hopefully, you will see the option to use your Google Account. To hard reset your Samsung Z1:
- 1Turn off your Z1 and remove the battery for 30 seconds.
- 2Press and hold down the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons all at the same time.
- 3Once the logo/Android screen appears you can release the buttons.
- 4Use the Volume Keys to navigate in the Recovery Menu.
- 5If your phone is a clone then you will want to choose eMMC or Wipe Data.
- 6Use the Power button to confirm your selections to hard reset.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to Hard Reset a Chinese Android phone
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, Eng