Edited by keyur patel, Calob Horton, basamsetti, Dougie-1 and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Why can't I install WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone 8.1 OS device?
- 1.2 WhatsApp downloading issue in Nokia Lumia 530?
- 1.3 Problem downloading WhatsApp on my Windows Phone?
- 1.4 My Lumia 520 reads try again in 72027 minutes?
- 1.5 Nokia Lumia download without WiFi was working when I changed SIM to another device?
- 1.6 Can I get WhatsApp for a Nokia 735 and 640?
- 1.7 I've updated and after that no access to WhatsApp?
- 1.8 I can't download WhatsApp in my Nokia 535 phone?
- 1.9 Hi, I have Nokia model 521, can you help me get WhatsApp?
- 1.10 I have forgotten my password to Windows store, every time I want to download WhatsApp, the login window appears? What should I do?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Why can't I install WhatsApp on my Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone 8.1 OS device?
It downloaded properly, but when installing an error occurred. Please give me the solution.
There are a number of installation errors Windows Phone that your Nokia Lumia 520 may be giving you when you try to download and install the WhatsApp application. Here's a list of installation errors on Windows Phone and what they mean:
- 801881cd -- Your phone does not have enough storage space.
- 80188264, 80188265 -- Your phone is not set up to download updates and applications over the cellular network.
- 801882cb -- Your phone is having difficulties connecting to the network to fully download or upload the application.
- 801881d0, 8018822a, 80072f30, 80072ee7, 80072ee2, 80072efd, 80072f76, 80072efe -- Your phone is suffering from a temporary server or internet connectivity issue.
- 80188d1, 80188d2 -- Your phone suffered from an error during the installation of the application or update.
For the first four types of error codes, you will need to make sure that you're connected to the proper network and that your phone has enough storage space. For the last one, you will need to make sure that your Microsoft account is set up properly. Then, restart your phone. If you're still having issues installing WhatsApp on your Nokia Lumia 520, you will need to contact Microsoft's customer support line to speak to a customer service representative who can help you troubleshoot the issue further. It is possible that your Nokia Lumia 520's hardware is malfunctioning which is preventing it from installing the application completely. The customer service representative will help you troubleshoot the problem over the phone and, if necessary, schedule a repair or replacement for you.
See more questions like this: My Lumia 710 it, does not allow WhatsApp, why
WhatsApp downloading issue in Nokia Lumia 530?
Error codes are coming at that time of download of WhatsApp. Please resolve
You did not post the codes but most likely they are from you not being connected to WiFi, logged into your Nokia and Windows accounts or your Date and Time settings are off. Sometimes the year is wrong so you will want to check all of the date and time settings.
Problem downloading WhatsApp on my Windows Phone?
During download it will abort the process and give an error code 800488fb
Error code 800488fb means that your Windows Live account has been flagged for Virus or SPAM. To correct this you need to change your password in your Windows Live Account. You will also want to get an app like Malwarebytes and block all the SPAM in your email account. If you have set up an email blaster this may also flag your account as a possible SPAM account.
My Lumia 520 reads try again in 72027 minutes?
How can I solve that problem to get back to my normal screen
On the Lumia 520 you can fix this by removing the battery and connecting the phone to your charger. See if it will boot up without the battery but you may have to put the battery in to get it to boot up. If this is the case then wait 10 minutes for it to be connected to the charger. Then put your battery back in and boot up the phone.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My phone Nokia Lumia 630, apps not downloading in phone, error 80070490
Nokia Lumia download without WiFi was working when I changed SIM to another device?
Download without WiFi was working when I changed SIM to another device, and back to Lumia, all apps were downloading perfectly even bigger than 100mb. After reset it is asking for WiFi to be connected to download files bigger than 20mb through apps
- 1Turn off your Data Sense if you have it enabled and within 24 to 48 hours you should be able to download again higher than 20 MB.
- 2Login via PC to your Microsoft Account.After 48 hours or if you do not have Data Sense enabled:
- 3Remove your Nokia Lumia from the list by choosing Remove Phone Hyperlink Button.
- 4Log out of your Microsoft Account.
- 5Reset your Nokia in Settings->About->Reset.
- 6Log back into your Windows Account on your Nokia Lumia.
- 7Open Settings in the app Store to Turn-Off "Only get updates over WiFi".
- 8You will now be able to download again properly.
Can I get WhatsApp for a Nokia 735 and 640?
Can I download this to my Nokia
You will be able to install WhatsApp on both the Nokia 735 and Nokia 640. Before you install WhatsApp, download the latest Windows 10 version to the phones so that your phone will be able to operate WhatsApp with stability. Make sure you are logged in to the Nokia Account and Windows Account before you start the download and that if you are using the Family Set Up, your age is set to bypass the app's age restrictions.
I've updated and after that no access to WhatsApp?
I've uninstalled and reinstalled WhatsApp. If I tap on screen, it blinks to open, but does not open WhatsApp
When you uninstall WhatsApp, you have to turn your phone off and then on again. If you did not do this, uninstall properly. The problem may still persist so connect to WiFi the minute your phone boots up and then open WhatsApp. Do not open it with just data for the first time because you will be loading all your previous messages and other data from the app.
I can't download WhatsApp in my Nokia 535 phone?
It has a problem with family setup, can you suggest how can I set family setup
Check your date of birth in your Windows Live Account. You will get this prompt to set up the family account if your date of birth is showing that you are under the age of consent for WhatsApp. You can configure the Family Setup at Windowsphone.com.
Hi, I have Nokia model 521, can you help me get WhatsApp?
OK, so it's a second hand device, in a nut shell I'm trying to get WhatsApp on here but don't know how to get it installed
As long as you have a Nokia Account and Windows Account on the Nokia Lumia 521, you can install WhatsApp from the Store. If it is asking for a family set up then you will have to configure that or find out what it was set up to previously and possibly change your birth date.
I have forgotten my password to Windows store, every time I want to download WhatsApp, the login window appears? What should I do?
Every time I want to download WhatsApp, the login window appears? what should I do?. I have tried: I have tried to download WhatsApp. I think it was caused by: I forgot the password to Windows store
WhatsApp is an age restricted app in the Windows Store. This is why you have to sign into the Windows Store. Since you have forgotten your password, go to Windows Live and reset your Windows password.
See more questions like this: How can I download WhatsApp without Play Store?
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: bony corn, Maria, PGVIEIRA