Edited by quacker1, ntoupal, Dougie, Dougie-1 and 3 others
Questions and Answers
Can I display my Galaxy Note2 to my TV using the USB cable?
I want to use the USB cable from phone to TV
There are number of ways that you can mirror your Samsung Galaxy Note II screen to your TV. Unfortunately, it's not possible to do screen sharing using a USB cable. However the best and easiest way to share your screen is to use the Samsung AllShare Cast Dongle. This device lets you share your screen on many of your Samsung devices. To order and purchase a Samsung AllShare Cast, visit the Samsung Website.
To use this device follow these steps:
- 1Connect AllShare Cast dongle to your TV using an HDMI cable.
- 2On your TV, go to your source, and select the HDMI port that you plugged the cable into.
- 3Now go to your Samsung Galaxy Note2 Home screen.
- 4Click on 'Apps'.
- 5Select 'Settings'.
- 6Under the 'Wireless and networks' section, tap on 'More settings'.
- 7Scroll down, under the 'Media share' section, select 'AllShare cast'.
- 8Now your phone will search for the AllShare Cast Dongle, and it will automatically connect to it.
- 9Your phone screen should now be shared on the TV.
- 10Enjoy using the great features of this device.
If you aren't interested in purchasing this device, you can read another great VisiHow article on How to Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or 3 (tab 10.1, Tab 8.9, Tab 7.7, Tab 7.0 Plus) to your TV
If you have additional questions, let us know in the Q&A section.
My screen is out on my Note2, how can I mirror it with my PC to get all my files off, that were not backed up?
Is this possible? I don't want to pay $180 to replace my old LCD, I already bought a new phone.. I have tried: Hooking it to a USB, Google searching,. I think it was caused by: The screen is out
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, anj, Dougie-1