Turn your Samsung Galaxy Note II, s3 or s4 into a wifi hotspot to share internet with your laptop wirelessly
Edited by Anonymous, Alma
Questions and Answers
Can't find connection tab in settings?
Trying to Activate hotspot on Samsung Galaxy three
The Hotspot feature is available on your device which can be reached by following the steps below, but understand that these steps are based on the new update that has been applied to our Samsung Galaxy devices.
1. Tap on the settings option
2. From here tap on the connections tab
3. From here you will see the hotspot option second from the top of the screen
4. Slide the tab over in order to make the selection to activate the hotspot feature on your device
My WiFi is working in my Laptop but in my Note2...it is too slow?
Its even not able to download single image
If you encounter disconnecting or too slow WiFi connection, do not fret as this is a common scenario for Samsung Galaxy Note2 users. Here are easy and quick fixes to this problem:
- Check your WiFi Settings.
- Restart router
- Restart your device.
- Disable WiFi and then turn it back on
- Keep your WiFi on during sleep by going to Settings >> Menu >> Advanced >> Keep WiFi on during sleep >> check on "Always"
- Uncheck "Auto-connect" option
Check the WiFi connection on your device, if this does not work you can opt to switch from a 5Ghz WiFi network to that of a 2.4Ghz WiFi network.
If all else fails, the last resort to fix WiFi connection issues on your Samsung Galaxy Note2 is to do a Factory Reset. Make sure to back you all necessary data because doing Factory Reset means you have to do everything all over again like setting you your accounts and then reinstalling apps. To perform Factory Reset:
- Go to "Settings"
- Tap on "Back Up and Reset"
- Select "Factory Data Reset"
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Anonymous