Turn your Samsung Galaxy Note II, s3 or s4 into a wifi hotspot to share internet with your laptop wirelessly
Edited by Alma
Questions and Answers
My WiFi is working in my Laptop but in my Note2...it is too slow?
Its even not able to download single image
If you encounter disconnecting or too slow WiFi connection, do not fret as this is a common scenario for Samsung Galaxy Note2 users. Here are easy and quick fixes to this problem:
- Check your WiFi Settings.
- Restart router
- Restart your device.
- Disable WiFi and then turn it back on
- Keep your WiFi on during sleep by going to Settings >> Menu >> Advanced >> Keep WiFi on during sleep >> check on "Always"
- Uncheck "Auto-connect" option
Check the WiFi connection on your device, if this does not work you can opt to switch from a 5Ghz WiFi network to that of a 2.4Ghz WiFi network.
If all else fails, the last resort to fix WiFi connection issues on your Samsung Galaxy Note2 is to do a Factory Reset. Make sure to back you all necessary data because doing Factory Reset means you have to do everything all over again like setting you your accounts and then reinstalling apps. To perform Factory Reset:
- Go to "Settings"
- Tap on "Back Up and Reset"
- Select "Factory Data Reset"
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy