Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Bypass Google email on Samsung Core Prime?
How do I do it? It keeps asking to log in with the previous email for this account.
- 1Hard-reset your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.The procedures are the same for Grand and Core Prime.
- 2If you still cannot log in, then copy this file onto a USB flash drive.
- 3Buy an OTG cable for your Samsung Core Prime.
- 4Turn on your smartphone and go to the "Verify your account" page.
- 5Connect the cable to the smartphone and to the USB with the file.
- 6When the file manager launches, find the APK on the USB flash.
- 7Install the file.If you see a message about unknown sources, then tap on "Settings" and enable "Unknown Sources". After the installation has been completed, you will be taken to "Settings".
- 8Tap on "Backup and Reset".Factory-reset your smartphone.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng