Edited by Eng, VisiHow
Questions and Answers
Bypass Google email on Samsung Core Prime?
How do I do it? It keeps asking to log in with the previous email for this account.
- 1The procedures are the same for Grand and Core Prime.Hard-reset your Samsung Galaxy Core Prime.
- 4Turn on your smartphone and go to the "Verify your account" page.
- 5Connect the cable to the smartphone and to the USB with the file.
- 6When the file manager launches, find the APK on the USB flash.
- 7If you see a message about unknown sources, then tap on "Settings" and enable "Unknown Sources". After the installation has been completed, you will be taken to "Settings".Install the file.
- 8Factory-reset your smartphone.Tap on "Backup and Reset".
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Bypass Google email on Samsung Core Prime? . (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 1, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Bypass_Google_email_on_Samsung_core_prime
MLA (Modern Language Association) " Bypass Google email on Samsung Core Prime? ." VisiHow, visihow.com/Bypass_Google_email_on_Samsung_core_prime Accessed 1 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. " Bypass Google email on Samsung Core Prime? ." Accessed May 1, 2017. http://visihow.com/Bypass_Google_email_on_Samsung_core_prime.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng