Boot any windows Operating system fast
Edited by Mark Joel Cristobal, Charmed, Melsan, Eng and 3 others
Many of us get very annoyed when our PC it is booting so slowly, and when you are very excited to open it, and run some application right away. In that case, this article will teach you on how to boost or boot your computer much faster than before. )
Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- You may need to do this once a month (to clean up your computer, and accelerate your booting time).
- A power shortage that occurs while performing the Defragment might cause damage to your Hard Disk or your data. It is best that you have your Laptop battery fully charged / have your PC connected through a UPS.
Advantages of Fast Operating System Boot
- 1You do not need to wait for a long time before you can start on your work.A lot of people complain about having to wait for as much as 15 minutes during start up. Not only is this mood-destroying as you start your work, it can also make you unproductive. This is especially the case if you are working on certain applications that require you to restart from time to time, for example when you are installing certain applications. You end up having to waste a lot of 15 minutes in a day just because of slow operating system boot.Advertisement
- 2You know that it's alright to shut down your computer when you do not use it to save on electricity.If you have been suffering from slow operating system boot, you may tend to just leave your computer open all the time. This is one of the things that happen in most offices. Employees become lazy to shut down their computers as they leave at the end of the day because they would like to just start right away the next day. Not only is this unsafe, it's also a significant waste of electricity. Just imagine if you have 100 computers in your office and almost all of your employees prefer not to shut down everyday. You would be doubling your consumption just because of computers that are continuously running. Optimizing your computers and ensuring that these types of problems are addressed will not only make your people productive, you will also save on unnecessary expenses like wasted electricity.
- 3You have the overall feeling with your computer that it is working properly and optimized enough to serve you well.A slow operating system boot is one of the most common indications that your computer has a problem. It could be that you have a virus, malware, your system is about to crash, you have not set up your applications properly, you do not have enough memory and storage, and several other issues like these. In other words, you do not feel at ease with your computer because you know something is wrong when it's slow to boot.
- 4Your computer does not heat up as it turns on.If it's slow, it only tells you that your computer system is also struggling. Therefore, it may be very prone to overheating when this happens on a continuous basis. When you are experiencing a slow startup, avoid using your Laptop on the bed as that is very dangerous. You already know it is prone to overheating so if you are working on the bed, this can start a fire, especially when you do so at night. It is important to keep your computer well-ventilated all the time, so the system can breathe and function normally.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Windows
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Melissa Meyer, Eng