Block and Unblock Viber Contacts with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to block and unblock a contact when using the 'Viber' application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we need to find the 'Viber' tile.It has a purple background, and in the middle is the Viber logo, which is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If it is not pinned to the home screen, swipe to the left and locate it in the 'Apps' menu. Once you've located the 'Viber' tile wherever it may be, press down on it to enter the application. In this video, we want to show you how to block and unblock a contact. To do that, we first must find a contact.
- 8If we go back, we will see that there is no difference, and there is no mark as you have in some other applications, but this contact has now been blocked.They will not be able to contact us and they will not be able to see us. They will not be able to have any dealings or business with us. If, though, we've changed our mind and we've forgiven them for whatever transgression they have committed against us, then we can unblock them. To do that, once again, press down on the contact's name.
- 12This concludes our tutorial on how to block and unblock a contact when using the 'Viber' application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.
Video: Block and Unblock Viber Contacts with Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I have lost my cell. Want to block now, how can I do?
I have lost my cell. Want to block now, how can I do?. I have tried: I blocked my SIM. I think it was caused by: I lost my cell in the market
- 2Log in using your Microsoft account.
- 3Click the phone you want to block.
- 4Click "Find My Phone".
- 5Click "Lock" and follow the instructions.You may need to enter a password to unlock the phone when you find it.
- 6You can also erase your phone contents by clicking "Erase" and confirming it.This will remove all of the data from the phone.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.