Be an Independent Woman
Edited by julie cf, Dougie
Every women has the potential to do anything she sets her mind to. Even if she is not in a relationship.
- 11 First realize that An independent woman is one that can totally stand on her own and provide for herself, and chooses a partner because she wants to, not because she has to!.Advertisement
- 2Do you want to be like that?Advertisement
- 3whether its getting a job to support you and your kids as a single mom to just being happy and content in being single or even in all just knowing you can do anything YOU want because YOU want to.2 second know that you can set your mind to anything and achieve it.
- 4don't say oh I can do this tomorrow No you can do it to day.3 STOP saying and just do.
- 5EVEN if it does not you can still stand on your own to feet and Hi, who said single was a bad thing.4 don't have self pity don't say you are single because your to fat,skinny, or ugly because its NOT true there is someone out there for everyone and when you learn to be independent and stop looking for love it will find YOU.
- 65 do what makes you happy and be a little selfish at times a girl needs to take time off once and a while then you can come back strong and ready to do anything.
- 7BE happy and content with you life. life may not always come out the way you want but you can mold it into something better . That's the best part and if you have kids do something with them. if you have boys than don't be afraid to play ball with them show them you can be MOM AND DAD.6 Find you that girl that had fun that you aspire to be again.
- 87&8 love life because it goes fast make then best of every moment you have that's what a independent women would doAdvertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Be an Independent Woman. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 28, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Be_an_Independent_Woman
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Be an Independent Woman." VisiHow, visihow.com/Be_an_Independent_Woman Accessed 28 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Be an Independent Woman." Accessed Mar 28, 2017. http://visihow.com/Be_an_Independent_Woman.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: julie cf