Be a Sexier Woman by Changing Your Behavior
Edited by Donna, Eng, Alma
How to Be Sexier By Changing Your Traits, Behaviors, and Reactions To Men
You can't change the man you love or are attracted to, but you can change the way he reacts to you by changing your behavior. You can adopt certain personality traits and courting habits that help him and all men to find you more attractive. Small subtle changes in the way you use your appearance, body language and speech can work on a subconscious primal level to signal to a male that you are available and interested.
Changing your behavior to be sexier can also be applied to situations besides dating. They can also help you appear more desirable to someone that you have been with for a long time and who is not paying as much attention to you as he used to.
Here are some behavioral tips that can help you appear sexier, more charismatic and more compatible with him in general.
- 1It can make you look like you are wearing a mask. This makes you appear more impersonal and he may not want to be intimate with you because of the fear of ruining your carefully put-together look. You may get the stares, but you may not want the conversation you want and you are more likely to be treated like a sex object. Less is also definitely more when it comes to makeup if you are meeting a partner you know well, who has already seen how beautiful you look without it.Don't wear thick foundation, eyeliner, and other heavy make-up to meet a man.
- 2It is not a great idea to have hairy legs or armpits as most men associate that with being quite old-fashioned or being lazy about hygiene. If you have hair on your face, it is a good idea to have it removed with laser treatments or wax treatments as facial hair makes you look more masculine than feminine.Make sure you are clean-shaven everywhere that it counts.
- 3Men are turned off by skin that has a rough, calloused texture. Make sure your skin is protected from drying out by using cream or moisturizer every day.Make sure that your skin is very soft, especially on your hands and feet.
- 4Women who wear crop tops, really short skirts and clothing that expose a great deal of cleavage might be valued as sexual partners, but in the end, they are not necessarily considered to be marriage material. Also, quite a few men prefer that a woman is a bit covered up because it shows modesty and leaves a bit of mystery for later.Don't show too much skin unless you are at the beach.
- 5Wearing high heels is not so much about the height or looking more slender, it is actually, about how it will transform your walk. When you have on high heels it forces your pelvis forward and triggers a natural swaying of the hips that men find sexy. The arched foot and the way it looks in high heels are also an age-old symbol of erotic bliss.Increase your hotness factor by wearing high heels.
- 6Never sit like a truck driver with your legs spread when you are in the company of a man. If you are wearing pants, hike up your pant leg slightly to show off a bit of ankle. Men are very attracted to a woman's feet, ankles and legs and showing them off a bit could pique his interest.Cross your legs when you sit, and hike up your skirt slightly show off a little thigh.
- 7Most single men do not really feel like approaching a table of ladies, especially if they are drunk or giggling. Other women can also serve as competition for the attention of that guy you have your eye on, so it is best to go out to meet men when you are alone.Don't go out to meet men accompanied by a huge gang of your best female friends.
- 8If you are in a bar or public place, read the paper or a book but be sure to look up and look around and smile at people. This shows any interested men that you are friendly and available. If you are bored, just sitting and people-watching, you can read the book or newspaper, which is more inviting as a reference to current events can help open up a conversation.When sitting alone or with your mate at a meal, do not focus all of your attention on your cell phone screen.
- 9Be sure to lean into him when he talks to show him that he has all of your focus. Keep smiling and keep eye contact with him at all times.Be attentive when you are in his company by using body language.
- 10Ask him questions about himself, but don't do it in a way that makes it sound like he is being subjected to an interrogation. Keep the subject matter light and stay away from hot topics like politics, religion and how much money he is making. The fact that you are taking such a big interest in him will help him find you more attractive.Make the conversation all about him.
- 11Many men like to talk slowly and clearly, to emphasize a point. They like to organize their thoughts into sentences and then explain what they are thinking in full paragraphs. As hard as it might be not to jump in and interrupt him, especially if you feel he is on wrong about something, it is best just to let him finish and then speak. Men tend to be more attracted to women who respect what they have to say, and that have the patience to listen to him. Your silence is sexy because, in a way, it shows a bit of submission. If your goal is to just be his friend, then you are more able to get away with a bit more debate or contradiction.Don't interrupt him while he is talking.
- 12Men are attracted to women who act like they are in his fan club and they are most likely to choose the president of that club as a lover and maybe even as a life partner.If he confides in you about his dreams for the future, be very impressed and encourage him to persist with his goals.
- 13Sexual relationships are more based on the male dominating the female and this desire to subjugate the female is very hard-wired. If you know the next chess move that will win the game, if you make more money than him or if you just beat him out for the big promotion, don't let him know it. Sexual attraction can be about ego, so be sure to compliment him on his accomplishments without ignoring your own.Do not try to compete with him in any way.
- 14Talk about your hobbies, artistic skills and any charities that you are involved with. Most men like the idea of having a proactive partner who is not going to construct her entire life just around him.Demonstrate to him that you have many interests in life and that you are not interested in being with him.
- 15Women who nag men sound like their mothers and sexually, men are not hard-wired to be attracted to their mothers. Furthermore, nagging will more than likely have him doing the exact opposite of what you are suggesting. If you want him to do what you want, bring the idea up and then tell him that whatever happens, it is his decision. You can even go one step further and tell him it was his idea.Do not nag him or address him with a motherly tone of voice.
- 16Reach out and pat his arm if you like something he says. Poke him in the arm if he says something funny. These little movements show that you are engaged with him, that he has all of your attention and that you are interested in him physically.Be very lightly physical with him in a non-invasive way.
- 17It is really true, that men are more attracted to women who are a bit inaccessible. A favorite saying of men, regarding this phenomenon of human sexual attraction, is "How can I miss you if you won't go away?" Whether you have known him a long time or just for a day, resist the desire to text or call him and let him make the first move. The reason this works is because it makes you seem like more of a challenge and therefore more of a conquest.Let him come to you.
- 18The principle at work here is, "Men want what other men want." This works especially well if you are in a club scene or at a party and want to impress him with your popularity. Taking this tact can also keep a relationship that is not so hot anymore from cooling off entirely.Let him see you talking to other men that might be interested in knowing you.
- 19If you are at a bar, order a dish that the two of you can share together as this sends a subconscious message to him that you are his partner. Also sharing food is also analogous psychologically to having sex and the better taste you have in food, the more likely he is to think you are a skilled lover. For instance, the woman who orders the oysters or the chocolate dipped strawberries might be more sensual in bed than the woman who orders the French Fries or breaded chicken tenders.When in a restaurant, order the most exotic thing and share gourmet food or wine with him.
- 20Don't ask how much it is and never offer to pay half or all of it. When a couple goes "Dutch" it means that they are not friends. An important part of courtship is allowing the man to pay for your meal.Always let him pick up the bill.
- 21Say little and smile a lot. Joke with others a bit to show your appreciation of them. This will show him that you are easy-going and will not cause issues for him in other areas of his life.Be kind to other people, especially waiters and other people who may be serving you.
- 22Most men are dog lovers and many of them have all kinds of pets. If his dog or cat likes you, you are more likely to be part of his intimate circle. Whatever you do, do not display jealousy of his pet or you may never see him again.Be kind to animals.
- 23Denigrating other people, especially other women, is a real turn off men. It is especially bad to try and have a conversation with him about his ex, thinking that it will bond the two of you. You should also never ever mention your ex, unless he pointedly asks you about him. All that will do is make him wonder what you say about him when his back is turned.Never show jealousy or a catty side.
- 24Although you should allow him to pick up the check when you are on a date, you should also never ask him to borrow money or speak about yourself as if you are a victim of another man. Men find women who are accountable for their own life, with nobody to blame for their situation, to be very attractive.Demonstrate emotional and financial independence.
Tips and Tricks
- If he is not a gentleman to you, show him that you have higher expectations of him by waiting for him to pull open the door, help you up a step or pull out your chair and this will increase his respect for you
- If you do have a disagreement, but you think that the relationship still has potential, express a willingness to go immediately forward without holding resentment or expecting an apology from him
- If he responds to you sexually, but not otherwise and you want more commitment from him, make sure he discloses his intentions to you within three months of starting dating
- Don't be afraid to drop a man who has cheated or lied to you, no matter how wonderful his sexual attention feels
- If he tells you he just wants to be friends, you can believe him; don't try to transform a friendship into a romance unless both of you have the same goals in life
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng, Donna