Be a Sexier Man by Changing Your Look
Edited by Donna, Zara Mae, Eng, Alma
You can be the nicest man in the world, intelligent, rich and even quite attractive, but if you do not have certain aspects of your look down properly, women won't give you a second glance.
Here are some ways to make you more attractive to women.
- 1Spend some time in the sun to get a slight tan.Women find men with a slight tan to be a bit more masculine, possibly because the tan gives you a bit more of an outdoorsy, rugged appearance. You can also acquire a tan by going to a tanning bed or rubbing a bit of bronzer on your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.Advertisement
- 9If you are balding, wear a hat or a cap or shave your head completely.The worst look that you could adopt is one that reveals a half a head of hair. Certain types of balding, such as balding at the crown or temples, make you look older than you are. Shaving your head can make you appear more virile to the woman.
- 12Wear a clothing accessory that is red, as that is a subliminal message to her that you are powerful and virile.The red color awakens an attraction, subconsciously present as an instinct in human females that has them attracted to the most flamboyant male. However, when adopting this new way of dressing, be sure to keep the accessories simple. Never consider wearing a red suit, as that might make you seem a bit clown-like. You should also avoid wearing bright red shoes or red socks. Having a red item on your key chain, like a pair of dice, or carrying a red Swiss Army Knife and taking it slowly out of your pocket could attract her attention. You could also consider wearing a red Devil's horn, which is a classic piece of Italian jewelry made of red coral that can be worn around the neck. Another subtle touch would be to have a red cell phone case or a red watch strap.
- 15Wear a buttoneer with a flower in it on your coat or jacket.This is a very subtle touch that works especially well with an older man that pegs you as a man of good taste and as one, that is a lover of nature. It also shows women that you are not afraid to embrace and respect the more feminine aspects of your own nature.
- 16Make sure that your shirts have all of their buttons and that you are not wearing ripped clothing.Ripped clothing is associated with immaturity and wearing clothing that is missing buttons makes you seem lazy or like you can't take care of yourself. You do not want to telegraph the message that you are high maintenance and need a lot of basic self-care to others.
- 18If you are wearing jeans, make sure that you are wearing a belt and that they fit exactly.You can ask a salesperson to help you pick just the right pair of jeans that will make your body look the sexiest. Avoid wearing a ripped or stonewashed pair of jeans and go for a classic dark blue pair, which does make most men look taller or thinner. Skinny jeans are more attractive and fashionable than wide-leg jeans.
- 23Do not use a powerful deodorant that smells too strong.There are some body deodorizers out there that completely overwhelm the senses. Women tend to be attracted to men who have a more natural smell. They can also tell when you have been using deodorant to mask the fact that you have not worked out in a few days.
- 24Use your facial hair to try to make your face seem as symmetrical as possible.Both sexes are naturally attracted to those with symmetrical features. This is easy enough to do by using a razor or tweezers to shape your eyebrows and facial hair. If you are not sure about how to augment your features this way.
- 25Remove excess hair growing on your body.If you have an excessively hairy chest, abdomen or buttocks, you can get this hair removed with a waxing that lasts about six weeks. You can also shave it or use a depilatory to remove it. In general, women prefer men who have less hair showing when they are naked. If you have a lot of body hair, invest in a good body trimmer to keep longer hairs at a shorter length.
- 26Make sure your cell phone is clean and in good shape and don't wear your blue tooth on your ear.Don't carry around a filthy phone or one with a shattered screen. You want to appear suave and sophisticated, not incompetent or careless. The blue tooth on your ear makes it look like you are too busy to approach.
- 28Wear a great pair of expensive sunglasses but make sure you take them off when you are inside.A man who wears sunglasses indoors lends the impression that he might be blind or that he is too standoffish for women to approach. Sunglasses that allow people to see your eyes are better than ones that are completely black, as they make you seem a bit more approachable.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- It can be worth it to fix a broken smile by having a dentist replace any missing teeth, as a brilliant smile is very important to some women.
- If you have acne, visit a dermatologist to help clear it up as having blemishes indicates disease or bad eating habits to most women
- If you are not great at mending your own clothes, you can usually find a tailor or seamstress nearby that can do your mending for you
- If you are not sure how your facial hair should be trimmed to optimize your attractiveness, you can book an appointment at a unisex salon, where there are usually hairdressers or consultants that can help you find the right look
- Familiarize yourself with hair products and what they can do to make your hair look more attractive
- This might be a matter of personal preference, but most women do not like goatees or soul patches of hair on the chin, preferring five o'clock style shadow
- If you have a double chin, you can disguise it by wearing a black turtleneck, which will also make you look thinner
- If you have a larger butt than might be deemed attractive avoid buying pants with patchy back pockets, especially if they are small, as this can visually emphasize this male figure flaw
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Be a Sexier Man by Changing Your Look. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Be_a_Sexier_Man_by_Changing_Your_Look
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Be a Sexier Man by Changing Your Look." VisiHow, visihow.com/Be_a_Sexier_Man_by_Changing_Your_Look Accessed 24 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Be a Sexier Man by Changing Your Look." Accessed Mar 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Be_a_Sexier_Man_by_Changing_Your_Look.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng, Zara Mae, Donna