Be a Girl on Guard in a Relationship
Edited by Christine Cruz, Eng, Maria, Donna and 2 others
Cheating is as easy as one, two, three nowadays. Trusting someone, unfortunately or fortunately for others, isn't that lucky to be included in your easy to-do list. Because of technology, it is easier for someone, and in this case for him to be able to slip a little hustle one at a time. In such cases, girls should be equipped not only physically but also mentally in order to avoid such situations. Keep in mind that being a little wary for yourself doesn't mean that you don't love him already, but it only indicates that you want yourself to be protected.
- 1 Using the Five Senses Method
- 2 Using Your Handy-Dandy Gadgets
- 3 Dealing with ways on how to keep your guy from cheating on you
- 4 End Note
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
Using the Five Senses Method
This is the one method that girls should be equipped with. The basic tools are created just right for them -they just have to use it the correct way, too.
- 1Owl's Eyes.Advertisement
- Keep your shades away or clean your eyeglasses, but keep in mind all of the details in everything even the minor ones. It might be the key. Nothing should be wasted.
- Use your eyes to check for signs. To see is to believe.
Using Your Handy-Dandy Gadgets
If you're having a hard time developing those tools, use this ones we are born with. Nothing stops you to do just that.
- 1Do not underestimate the power of instincts. Most of the time, girls are saved just by following their instincts. Just like following what you hearts say. When left with nothing, girls usually depend on their instincts to know if he is already chasing another girl's skirt. One just feels it out of the blue, but with apparent reason, visible or not.Instincts.Advertisement
- 3Technology might be his means of cheating, but you can use it, too, against him. Do not underestimate the power of a girl's determination. In her vocabulary, it can always be done. Check. Communicate. Check. Communicate. Repeat.Media.
Dealing with ways on how to keep your guy from cheating on you
Before that, it would be good to know what men think about the relationship. So why do guys cheat on their partners?
Why Do Men Cheat on Their Partners
These are just a few of the reasons why men cheat. So how would you be the girl on guard so you could stop your boyfriend from cheating?
Here's How You Can Guard the Relationship
- 2This does not mean you have to be with him 24/7. Just let him feel that you would always be there for him. If he is out working or maybe spending some time with his friends, you can drop him few messages like I LOVE YOU or I MISS YOU, GORGEOUS. But don't overdo it by sending him messages asking every minute checking where he is or who is he with. This will only annoy him.Always let him feel your presence.
- 3Nagging can cause a kind of emotional turmoil to guys. He would not want to see you at the end of the day just for you to nag at him. When he just can't put up with your nagging, he might just find a very welcoming soul ready to comfort him and you'll just wake up one day your man is already in another woman's arms. You would not want that scenario to happen, would you?Stop Nagging.Advertisement
At the end of the day, love conquers all, the saying goes. You, as a girl, should know when to put your trust fully into someone. Love is different to everybody. Be with the one you love, and trust him.
Questions and Answers
Do you have advice for protecting a marriage from infidelity?
I want to trust my new husband but he is so attractive I fear he will respond to the advances of other women.. I have tried: I have tried to keep us at home and not socialize as much at parties or events where there are a lot of women.. I think it was caused by: He is very charming and knows how to flirt with women but I am not sure if that kind of flirting will lead to cheating.
Every wife thinks her husband is the most attractive person in the planet and becomes protective. The same applies to husbands; so, he thinks that you are the most beautiful woman on the planet. Being in love is not seeing any disadvantages and thinking of them as of special features. The restrictions you impose on him may only push the person into infidelity. Your husband has vowed to be with you, and letting him decide and judge his own actions is the best thing you can do for him. Trust him fully, and let him enjoy your company without fear. If he feels that you prevent his life from being full, then he may start doing something surreptitiously. The best marriages always are based on full trust and understanding. Suspicion, distrust, and limitations might be negative emotions for both of you. If you want, find a common friend to whom you will trust. He or she may watch you both and guide you if he or she sees something wrong: however, expect him or her to tell your husband that he or she sees your limiting his actions too much; so, you would want to alter your attitude towards your husband beforehand.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Donna, Maria