Be a Content Editor at VisiHow
Edited by Doug Collins, Inukshuk, Anonymous, Eng and 3 others
We are hiring for the full-time position of a Content Editor/Writer for VisiHow. The site is heavily geared toward Android and Samsung phones, so we are looking for someone with a strong background in these devices who would be able to answer users' questions, as well as write new and edit existing articles.
- Patrol recent changes
- Answer user questions
- Review comments and improve existing wikis as needed.
- A very strong knowledge of Android / Samsung products, as well as a passion for new technology. Although our future goal is to be the most in-depth how-to website about a broad range of topics, a significant percentage of our current articles are about technology, specifically Android products.
- Fluency in English. Good grammar and writing skills.
Competitive salary to start. Bonuses and salary increases will be based on site popularity growth and your responsibility level based on your abilities.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Qualifications / Resume
- Links to your profiles on any existing online technical communities
Questions and Answers
Is the work on this site steady and what does it pay?
Is the work on this site steady and what does it pay
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Author Help
Recent edits by: Alma, Maria, Eng