Bake Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
Edited by mahalia jovita b. bugasto, Eng, Lynn, Maria and 2 others
Baking can be a lot of fun. The thing about baking is that if you have been doing it for a long time, it tends to get boring and monotonous. That is why when it comes to baking or even cooking, you have to know how to re-invent and experiment with the ingredients that you are using. For cookies, the classic chocolate chip cookies sometimes become a drag; that is why we need to spice it up a bit and use the kinds of food that people will love. This article will inform you of the things needed and the steps that you should follow to create a perfect twist to your cookies. The step by step below will yield a dozen Oreo cheesecake cookies. You will need at least 35 minutes.
- 1Things you'll need:Advertisement
- 1 medium sized mixing bowl
- 1 spatula
- 1 oven
- 1 cookie pan/sheet (make sure it'll fit inside your oven)
- 1 whole sheet of wax paper
- 1 complete set of measuring cups
- 1 medium plate
- 2Ingredients you'll need:Advertisement
- ½ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 ounces or ¼ bar of cream cheese, also at room temperature
- 1 cup of granulated sugar (ordinary white sugar)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3Baking steps:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line the baking sheet or cookie sheet with the wax paper and set aside.
- In the mixing bowl, add the butter and cream cheese, and mix by using your spatula until you see that it is smooth and you can see that it is well combined.
- In the butter and cream cheese concoction add the sugar and vanilla extract, and mix. Once you can see that it is again well combined, add the flour and continue to mix until the flour has completely mixed with the batter.
- Once completely mixed, stir in the chocolate chips with the spatula
- Place the Oreo crumbs in a medium plate, set aside.
- Make 1 ½ to 2 inch cookie batter balls. Once you have used up all the batter, roll the cookie balls on the Oreo cookie crumbs.
- Flatten the Oreo encrusted cookie balls onto the baking sheet or cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges start to turn gold and the tops of the cookies begin to puff.
- After 12-15 minutes cookies are ready to cool.
- Put all the cookies onto the cooling rack and wait for them to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- 4This is simple and easy way to prepare an extraordinary cookie.You can serve these cookies during special occasions to ensure that your guests will have something to talk and marvel about. Enjoy!Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.