Backup Yahoo Email Folders
Edited by Freyajordan, Eng
If you are using Yahoo as your email client and looking forward for how to backup Yahoo mail folders, this is the right platform for resolution to your query. Since data prevailing on cloud is subject to internet connectivity, it is essential to backup emails so that in case of unreliable connectivity the corresponding activities remain to be continued. Moreover, the backup of Yahoo emails is also required to stay connected to mailbox data in case of Server downtime or related situations.
The Yahoo mail folder can be downloaded and backup with the help of Yahoo Backup tool (http://www.systoolsgroup.com/yahoo-backup.html). This is a third party solution that helps downloading emails from cloud based environment to local storage media. The major benefits of using this tool for download purpose are as under:
1. It allows downloading emails in the form of PST, Message, EML and MBOX.
2. Helps in downloading specified period data while eradicating unnecessary emails.
3. Offers to set and manage bandwidth via throttling to ensure smooth running of alternate processes.
4. Enables to pause and resume the backup process as per requirement and preferences.
5. Maintains integrity, original structure and formatting of emails after downloading from cloud server to local storage device.
6. Offers to access email messages on several other applications (both web based and desktop based).
- 1Download & Install Yahoo Backup software:http://www.yahoo.gmailbackup.org/Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Freyajordan