Backup Contacts from Android to PC
Edited by Cristina2014, Eng, Doug Collins
This is a very simple way to backup your contacts just in case they might get lost.
- 1Especially for contacts, one of the most important information that stored in your phone.A backup is a safety copy of information.Advertisement
- 2That information includes the tablet's address book, Gmail inbox, and appointments within the Calendar. those are automatically synced to the Internet, thus a backup is always present.Your Google account information is backed up automatically.Advertisement
- 3To confirm that your Google account information is being backed up, heed these steps:
- 4At the Home screen, touch the Apps icon.
- 5Choose Settings.
- 6Display your Google account information.
- 7Select Google.On a standard ROM, or what is called stock ROM version, Go to Settings, scroll down until you find the Accounts submenu.
- 8Choose Google from the right side of the screen.On some Samsung tablets, choose the General tab to find the Accounts item.
- 9Touch the green Sync icon by your Gmail address.
- 10The Sync icon, although it may appear slightly different on your tablet's screen.
- 11Ensure that check marks appear by every item in the list.
- 12Each one needs a check mark if you want that item backed up.Yeah, there are a lot of items.
- 13Touch the Back icon twice to return to the main Settings app screen.
- 14Choose Backup & Reset.
- 15The command may also read as Back Up and Reset, or some such similar variation.
- 16Ensure that a check mark appears by the item Back Up My DataAdvertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Cristina2014