Back Up Data on Your Smartphone
Edited by Lukward Thomason, Anonymous
It is very important to always keep your data backed up on your smartphone. It's recommended to do so as often as possible. A lot of modern phones come with a built-in function of backing up and restoring your data however in some cases third party software may come in handy which you can find in your market or store. Almost all of these software are free.
This time we'll be using Huawei Ascend G700 native backup utility which runs on Android 4.2.1. Make sure you have an SD card inserted for best results.
Backing up data on your smartphone
- 1Open your backup application
You might also find it in settings section of your phone depending on modelAdvertisement
- 1With this app you can either backup or restore your data
To make your data password protected click ⋮ and go to Settings or you can just ignore this option
Restoring your data
Tips and Suggestions for backing up your data
- All smartphones with all operating systems have their own respective market apps that have a lot of backup or restore software.
- It is better to backup your data to SD card or to your cloud storage.
- Backup your data at least once a month
- Avoid backing up unneeded information for storage and RAM conservation purposes
- The best and the most trustworthy method of keeping important information is on a piece of paper
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.