Automatically Save Telegram Photos to iPhone 6 Camera Roll
Edited by Kara, Rushell, Eng, Anonymous and 5 others
Hello. You are watching VisiHow, and in this video, I will show you how to get Telegram to automatically save your photos onto the Camera Roll on your iPhone 6.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Automatically Save Telegram Photos to iPhone 6 Camera Roll
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 3.1 Hi, I wanted to know how can I save previously received photos on Telegram on iPhone 5S? Thank you?
- 3.2 Hi, how to stop download photo and video in Telegram from iPhone 6 plus?
- 3.3 How can I save videos to Camera roll?
- 3.4 Hi, my name is reza. How can I save music download from Telegram?
- 3.5 How to copy all picture to computer?
- 3.6 How would I save pictures from Telegram to my Desktop?
- 4 Comments
- 16Thank you for watching VisiHow.If you have any more questions, please type them in the section below, and I will be happy to help you find the answers. Thanks again and bye-bye.
Video: Automatically Save Telegram Photos to iPhone 6 Camera Roll
Questions and Answers
Hi, I wanted to know how can I save previously received photos on Telegram on iPhone 5S? Thank you?
Hi, I wanted to know how can I save previously received photos on Telegram on iPhone 5S? Thank you
Go back into your chats and tap on photos previously shared. Once the photo appears full screen then you will tap the share button in the lower left of the screen and choose where to save it on the iPhone 5S.
Hi, how to stop download photo and video in Telegram from iPhone 6 plus?
Because my internet will be very soon finished
- 1Go into Settings on Telegram and where it says to enable the automatic download, tap it to disable the automatic download.Advertisement
- 2If your internet is being turned off then you will also want to turn off notifications in many of your social media and gaming apps in Settings>Cellular as well as >Notifications.There will be a list of apps and you can tap to disable them.
- 3Disable your You also will want to set the email to only sync or check in intervals instead or when you open the app instead of the constant monitoring it does.
- 4The app My Data Manager from iTunes does a great job at helping the iPhone and you save money by managing your data.
- 5Settings > General > Background App Refresh turns off the app background and helps save in battery life.
- 6Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > and tap the Use Cellular Data switch to turn it off.Do this for Safari, iBooks, iCloud, Data Roaming and Cellular Data as well. You can enable these when you want to check them and then disable them again.
How can I save videos to Camera roll?
How can I save videos in Telegram to camera roll?
Click the Video and then the share and save icon at the bottom left-hand corner.
Hi, my name is reza. How can I save music download from Telegram?
I want to save music on iPhone 6s that is downloaded from Telegram.
At this time, you have to login on the PC to Telegram and go to the chat then save the file. Convert it if you must and drag and drop it into iTunes is you would like to keep it on your phone.
How to copy all picture to computer?
Desktop computer and media in Telegram copy to other folder
- 1Install WiFi Photo Transfer onto your iOS device.
- 2Open the app and save the IP address that is displayed as this will be your home WiFi IP address.Then type in that address in the address bar.
- 3Then download File Master from iTunes.
- 4Enter the IP address the same as you did for the WiFi photo app.It will have a different port number.
- 5Jamie Wagner has created a Youtube Tutorial on another way that you can transfer from iPhone to the PC by connecting the iPhone with your cable from your USB charger.Advertisement
How would I save pictures from Telegram to my Desktop?
I am currently using Telegram in my Group Chat with Friends. Sometimes my friends post pictures on Telegram. I tried to save it and instead the only feature available is either cancel or delete.. I have tried: I did everything to save the picture but to no avail.. I think it was caused by: Maybe it is not software supported.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Maria, west, rezazahedi