Auto Open Downloads in Google Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Dougie, Eng and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we changed the download location. This is a tutorial on how to automatically open files you've downloaded in the Chrome web browser.
- 8It will disappear. You will have the option of clicking "Always Open Files of This Type" from step 3 again.Click the "Clear auto-opening settings" button.Advertisement
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to automatically open files you've downloaded in the Chrome web browser by Google. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on Chrome:
- Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications
- Disable Notifications
- Use Data Miner
- Mute Tabs
- Change the Background Image
- Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins
- Change the Download Location
- Automatically Open Downloads
- Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Auto Open Downloads in Google Chrome
Questions and Answers
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.