Authorize and Deauthorize Twitter on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show how to authorize and de-authorize a Twitter account on the HTC One M8.
- 2Once the phone has been activated, we will see the Lock screen.To unlock the phone, we swipe the screen upwards. Once the phone is unlocked, we will see the Home screen; and there will be icons at the bottom of the screen. We need to find the "Settings" menu now. To do that, we need to swipe the notifications panel down.Advertisement
- 11We have the "Authorize HTC Sense" option at the bottom that we should tap.An information box will be shown. In this video, it says "You have authorized the Twitter account TomTomthumb391. If you de-authorize it, your contacts will be removed from People. Do you want to de-authorize it?" What this means is that if we de-authorize our account, we will remove our contacts from the "People" section of the HTC One M8; but the phone will still allow us to use the Twitter account. The phone will just not synchronize it completely. It might be good for us if we particularly do not want to synchronize our Twitter contacts with the contacts on the phone and keep them separately. We still will be able to use our Twitter account.
- 13If we want to authorize our Twitter account, we repeat the same process by tapping "Authorize HTC Sense".The phone will ask us for our permission to authorize Twitter to allow it to synchronize our Twitter account with the phone completely. The phone will say "Authorize Twitter for HTC Sense to use your account? This enables Twitter for HTC Sense to work with your Twitter account, with your permission."
- 14We can tap the word "ALLOW" in the gray bar.The phone is going to authenticate the permission by authorizing the connection and synchronization. The phone will show that the Twitter account is authorized.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to authorize and de-authorize a Twitter account on the HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.
Video: Authorize and Deauthorize Twitter on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Thor