Edited by Kara, Jen M, Eng
Method 1: with a Finger
Hello, you're watching VisiHow and today you're watching how to apply bright lipstick with your fingers.
- 3Don't just wipe it on. Do it with a dot...dot it onto your lips. Try to push it against your lips very carefully, that way you don't mess up and go out of the borders. Apply a second layer to the bottom lip and then start on the top lip, working in sections.Next, apply lipstick to your finger first, then you will transfer it onto your lips.
- 4If you need to add more layers and fix any issues do this by applying another layer. If you mess up, all you need to do it wipe it with another finger that is clean by wiping it away.Make sure you get the corner of your lips, you can tell if you miss one side with lipstick based on the color difference.
Video: Apply Lipstick with Finger
Method 2: with a Brush
Hi, you are watching VisiHow, today you're going to watch how to apply lipstick with a lip brush.
- 3Star with the V shape on the top lip (so the center of your upper lip), so the top part of your lips. Apply the lipstick on the V-shape, but not to much. Just enough to start a base.You will need the most amount of lipstick on the end of the brush so that when you apply it onto your lips you will reach the borders of your lips.
- 6Then you will start working up with the brush to get to the corner of your mouth.Make sure to work your border of your lip. apply to both sides of your lower lip.Now working on the bottom lip, start from the center of your lip on the edge and stroke back and forth of the center of bottom lip to start defining your lip.
- 7Make sure to apply lipstick to the end of your brush in order to get a smooth look on your lips. Apply gently by stroking smoothly on the rest of your lip, filling in every inch of your lip. Make sure not to go past your borders that you created.Now you know where your borders are on your lips, you can now peacefully fill in the rest of your lips with the brush.
Video: Apply Lipstick with Brush
Method 3: with a Cotton Bud
Hello, you're watching VisiHow my name is Kara and today's video I will teach you how to do your lips and how to apply lipstick using the cotton buds. Well in my case i use tips it is the same thing. So this is what I am doing.
- 14So I just went with one layer, the primary layer to see where our lipstick goes now. I'm going to the main layer which will create the actual color and add up the volume. Matte lipsticks add's volume better than any other lipstick, better than shimmer lipsticks and moisturizing.And fixing the border again.
- 20Thank you and have a nice day.Thank you for watching VisiHow and if you have anymore question on beauty make up and home made beauty product, please leave them in the section below.Advertisement
Video: Apply lipstick with Cotton Bud
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Apply lipstick. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 26, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Apply_lipstick
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Apply lipstick." VisiHow, visihow.com/Apply_lipstick Accessed 26 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Apply lipstick." Accessed Apr 26, 2017. http://visihow.com/Apply_lipstick.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: Jen M, Kara