Apply Paragraph Styles in Microsoft Word 2010
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to show you how to apply paragraph styles into a document in Microsoft Word 2010.
- 1First thing we need to do is open the Apply Styles task panel.There are two ways to do this with slightly different results. The first way, using Hotkeys to carry out these commands, because Hotkeys are a way of speeding up our work and making the process a lot quicker, is to use Ctrl Shift S. As you can see the Apply Styles box has emerged.Advertisement
- 2Here you can select from a variety of paragraph styles.One way to do this is to select the text before we open the box using, we can do that using another Hotkey which is shift and the direction arrows. If I hold down I can select this paragraph and then open in the Apply Styles task panel with Ctrl Shift S.Advertisement
- 4The other way is to open another Styles task panel using Alt Ctrl Shift S.As you can see here, on the right side of the screen, we've opened up the styles box. It's very similar, but it doesn't contain all of the styles that the other box contains, so this is a way of opening up a reduced section of styles. It still follows the same pattern, you can select headings, like Heading 1 for example, or Heading 2, or Heading 3, and back to Subtle.
- 8This is how to apply paragraph styles using Hotkey Commands.If you any questions or suggestions please leave them in the comment section below. You have been watching VisiHow, goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Apply Paragraph Styles in Microsoft Word 2010
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Microsoft Suites
Recent edits by: Eng, Crystal, Thor