Apply Nude Makeup at Home for a Natural and Beautiful Look
Edited by Kara, Yuliya, Doug Collins, Eng and 4 others
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. My name is Kara, and today I will show you how to do the nude makeup. It seems easy to make and sometimes you might not even notice it on the girl, but it takes quite a bit of effort to make it.
- 9Normally, I prefer to use black eyeliner for other types of looks, but in this particular nude look we will be using brown eyeliner.I think this one is Maybelline. It's actually an eyebrow pencil, but I will be using it for the eyes. I don't want the eye to be too bright or obvious, that's why I'm using an eyebrow pencil. I just need to define the lash line, and to make the eye look bigger I drag the line out past the edge of my eye. Apply to the inner corner of your eye as well, and some under the eye. Do not connect the top and the bottom lines to give the effect of wider eyes.
- 12We're done with color part of the eyes, now let's switch to the mascara.This is one of my favorite mascaras in the world, I can absolutely say that it's better than any expensive, professional brand. The trick with this mascara is that you have to spend quite a bit of time applying it in order to see the effect, but the effect is amazing. It has a very wide plastic brush, and you have to really brush up your eyelashes. It applies a very thin layer each time, but the more you apply, the thicker and more voluminous your eyelashes become. It actually creates the effect of extended eyelashes if you apply it the right way. Every time you apply, roll it a little. This separates each single lash.
- 17Now I will apply concealer.I'm going to be using Flormar concealer to put under my eyes and all the way up to the side. Repeat on the other side as well. These types of concealers last a very long time, unlike the liquid concealers, and they have a thicker texture so you will not wipe it off or mess it up.
- 19Thank you for watching VisiHow!If you have any questions or if you would like any more tips on makeup, please comment in the field below. Thank you!Advertisement
Video: Apply Nude Makeup at Home for a Natural and Beautiful Look
Questions and Answers
Do you know how to contour to get a natural makeup look?
How can I use neutral shades to sculpt my cheek bones and define my jaw line?. I have tried: I contour my cheeks with highlighter and blush.. I think it was caused by: I would like the effect to be natural yet bold looking.
You can see in the VisiHow article titled Sculpt and Contour Your Face and Cheeks with Makeup how to contour your face with makeup. Choose a shade that will give you the contour without screaming "I HAVE CONTOUR!". Sometimes people make the mistake of going too dark with their contour powders. Usually, bronzing powder works with several complexion colors. Choose blushes that are more peach than pink when looking for a more natural look through contouring the face. The rose hues tend to over exaggerate the contouring powder.
Use an angles brush and not one of the rounded all over the face brushes. You will want to be very specific with the target area and a regular facebrush can make the zones you are targeting too wide.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: Donna, Dougie, MsBarbs