Apply Cheat Codes in Pokemon Platinum Lite
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Hi! You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we created a new character. This is a tutorial on how to use cheat codes in Pokemon Light Platinum in the Game Boy Advance emulator.
- 19If we have several cheats, we can select one and click "Remove".If we want to clear this window, we can select all and then click "Remove All".Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to use cheat codes in Pokemon Light Platinum in the VirtualBoyAdvance emulator. Thank you for watching VisiHow! If you have comments or questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
See more tutorials on Pokemon Light Platinum:
- Downloading the Game
- Launching the Game
- Using Cheat Codes
- Cheat Code: Easy Catch
- Cheat Code: Unlimited Master Balls
- Cheat Code: Easy Level-up
- Cheat Code: Unlimited First Slot
- Cheat Code: Walk through Walls.
Video: Apply Cheat Codes in Pokemon Platinum Lite
Questions and Answers
My vba emulater does not have a cheat window?
It might be because I downloaded it to my Chromebook, I don't know, but there is no toolbar on the top and I am not aware of how to open the cheat menu without it.... I have tried: Right-clicking the emulator window. I think it was caused by: It might be because I'm using the emulator on my Chromebook
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Eng, VisiHow