Edited by Anonymous, Eng, Maria
Questions and Answers
Always get stopped when installing app from Play Store?
Why does it stop at halfway when I install from app play store
Here are solutions for when Play Store stops working properly:
- Go into Settings then Applications Manager. Find the Play Store and clear the cache and data from the app.
- Uninstall any recent updates for Google Play Store.
- Clear the Data from the Play Store app in Applications Manager.
- Put your phone into Recovery Mode and choose Wipe Cache Partition/Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Free up space on your Internal Storage parameters within your device.This means clearing out photos or videos saved on the device by using a cloud-based storage app like Google Photos. You will also want to use an app like CCLeaner to regularly delete unused files and cached data on the device.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous