Allow Location Access on Uber on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Rushell, Eng, VisiHow
You're watching VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to allow location access on the Uber application on the iPhone 6.
- 13If you have any questions, comments or queries, feel free to add them to the section below, and we'll do our best to get back to you.This is a VisiHow video, and we've just shown you how to allow location access on the Uber application on the iPhone 6.
Video: Allow Location Access on Uber on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
My location icon is stuck, will not open?
The location icon is stuck on, will never open up. I have tried: Resetting phone. I think it was caused by: Resetting phone
- 1Follow the steps in our tutorial on how to do that.The first step is updating your phone.
- 2If that still did not fix your problem, press the home button.
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4Tap on "Privacy".
- 5Tap on "Location Services".
- 6Tap on "System Services".
- 7Start with "Diagnostics & Usage", "Location-Based Ads", "Spotlight Suggestions", "Popular Near Me", etc.Turn off some options.
- 8Press the home button.
- 9Tap on "Settings".
- 10Tap on "General".
- 11Disable some or most of the applications.Tap on "Background App Refresh".
- 12Now, you can either follow the tutorial or tap on "Settings", "Privacy", "Location Services", "Uber", and set your location preferences for Uber there.Advertisement
I can't open my location with Uber location, never (and its grayed, which I can't change it)?
Setting. Allow Uber to access location, never (and its gray which I can't change it). Please kindly help, thanks a ton, regards.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Freya