Allow Location Access on Uber on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Rushell, Eng, VisiHow
You're watching VisiHow. In this video, we're going to show you how to allow location access on the Uber application on the iPhone 6.
- 13If you have any questions, comments or queries, feel free to add them to the section below, and we'll do our best to get back to you.This is a VisiHow video, and we've just shown you how to allow location access on the Uber application on the iPhone 6.
Video: Allow Location Access on Uber on iPhone 6
Questions and Answers
My location icon is stuck, will not open?
The location icon is stuck on, will never open up. I have tried: Resetting phone. I think it was caused by: Resetting phone
- 1Follow the steps in our tutorial on how to do that.The first step is updating your phone.
- 2If that still did not fix your problem, press the home button.
- 3Tap on "Settings".
- 4Tap on "Privacy".
- 5Tap on "Location Services".
- 6Tap on "System Services".
- 7Start with "Diagnostics & Usage", "Location-Based Ads", "Spotlight Suggestions", "Popular Near Me", etc.Turn off some options.
- 8Press the home button.
- 9Tap on "Settings".
- 10Tap on "General".
- 11Disable some or most of the applications.Tap on "Background App Refresh".
- 12Now, you can either follow the tutorial or tap on "Settings", "Privacy", "Location Services", "Uber", and set your location preferences for Uber there.
I can't open my location with Uber location, never (and its grayed, which I can't change it)?
Setting. Allow Uber to access location, never (and its gray which I can't change it). Please kindly help, thanks a ton, regards.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Freya