All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts
Edited by Brindzhound, Maria
Attracted by its beauty and warm weather all year around, over 25 million tourists from all over the world flock to the Caribbean every year. It comes as no surprise, then, that the Caribbean is home to many resorts, most of which offer all-inclusive packages that include food, drinks, and entertainment to entice vacationers through their doors. We've picked out 26 Caribbean resorts we think are worth your time and money.
The Top 26 All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts
- 1The Franklyn D. Resort & Spa is a wonderful Caribbean getaway for the whole family. Leave your kids with your personal and complimentary Vacation Nanny while you go kayaking, play a game of volleyball on the beach, get a relaxing massage at the resort's spa, or simply work on your tan poolside or on the amazing white sand beach. While you are relieving stress, your kids will enjoy scampering up and down the resort's 100-foot water slide, playing fun games, getting lessons in snorkeling, or having a picnic on the beach.Franklyn D Resort & Spa, Jamaica.Advertisement
- 2The stunning waters of the Caribbean Sea surrounding the Turks & Caicos await you at this all-inclusive resort, set off by white sand beaches shaded by towering palm trees. The Beaches resort welcomes the entire family and has activities for all ages to enjoy. Your children can have the time of their lives in the resort's water park, where they can enjoy its water slides, a lazy river ride, and a pirate ship that they can climb all over while you relax poolside or on the beach, or get a massage at the spa.Beaches, Turks & Caicos.Advertisement
- 3Offering an idyllic tropical retreat for couples on their honeymoon, or who just want to get away from it all, Zoetry Agua at Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic is all about luxurious pampering, romantic ambiance, and relaxation. Stay in a room with its own personal infinity pool overlooking the Caribbean and take long horseback rides on the beach with your love; get a couples massage, or enjoy drinks poolside or on the beach. Whatever your desire, it will be fulfilled in this Caribbean paradise.Zoetry Agua Punta Cana, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 4With its romantic grottos, rocky salt-water pools, and rooms carved right into the seaside cliffs of Jamaica's coast, you'll be taken back to an earlier time when pirate ships roamed the Caribbean at the Caves. A highlight of this resort is the chance to take diving lessons and go cave diving in one of the many natural caves under the guidance of an experienced cave diverThe Caves, Jamaica.
- 5John's, Antigua. Situated on 40 acres of stunning tropical beaches and lush, colorful gardens, the Galley Bay Resort at St. John's in Antigua offers an unmatched Caribbean experience. Opt to stay in one of the Gauguin cottages off the winding stone paths of the gardens and enjoy your own private plunge pool, along with lagoon views right out of a picture postcard. Enjoy spa treatments from massages to manicures and pedicures, to exfoliating wraps at the resort's spa before dining gourmet style in one of the resort's restaurants, and dancing to the thrumming beat of live music, all without leaving the resort grounds.Galley Bay Resort, St.
- 6Treat yourself and your significant other to a luxurious all-inclusive vacation at the Secrets Wild Orchid, in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Bask in the hot tropical sun on its sugar-sand beaches or sip fruity drinks by the pool; whether you're poolside or on the beach, the friendly resort staff will see to your every need. Be as active or as lazy as you want: get a massage or enjoy some kayaking on the sea, go jogging, or treat yourself to a seaweed wrap. By night, enjoy the sumptuous gourmet cuisine and party hardy with free-flowing drinks and dance to pumping tunes into the wee hours. Or not: order room service and settle in for a quiet evening in your room with your sweetheart; just enjoy you.Secrets Wild Orchid, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 7Set a little away from the touristy sections of the island, the Jade Mountain Resort lets you enjoy St. Lucia without the crowds, even during high season. It offers stunning views of the Pitons and ultra-private suites, called Sanctuaries, each with its own infinity pool and jacuzzi. The suites themselves branch off from the resort's large infinity pool, in a unique architectural style found nowhere else. Featuring two private beaches for your enjoyment, a full-service spa where you can get a relaxing massage or a beautifying wrap, and the gourmet food of the award-winning chef, Allan Susser, this resort is a real adult treat.Jade Mountain Resort, St, Lucia.
- 8This all-inclusive resort has two sides: the family friendly side with activities for the whole family, and the adults-only side with just those activities that adults favor and no children allowed. The family-friendly side includes a full-service waterpark, with everything that you'd expect a top waterpark to have, such as water slides, a lazy river ride, and a surfing simulator, plus a paintball arena. On the adult side are kid-free beaches and pools, bottomless drinks, and a happening nightlife, with live music and dancing.Coconut Bay Beach Resort and Spa, St Lucia.
- 9Rendezvous is another St. Lucia gem, featuring beachfront cottages, rock pools, and winding stone paths through lush tropical gardens. During your stay, you'll feel like you've stepped back into the time of the great sugar plantations, with the resort's Georgian styled architecture and relaxing atmosphere. There are no children allowed at this resort, so it is quiet, and you can spend your days sunning yourself on the beach or poolside, getting a massage, or engaging in one of the many watersports available, such as windsurfing, kayaking, or snorkeling.Rendezvous, Saint Lucia.
- 10Truly a spectacular property, Dreams at Punta Cana features stunning beaches, complemented by a free-form swimming pool that reaches from the lobby all the way down to the surf and sand. If you're there during the months of July through December, you may be treated to the sight of hatching baby sea turtles and watch as they struggle across the sand and head into the surf. The resort also features a waterpark to delight your kids, or the kid in you, with water slides and an interactive pirate ship.Dreams Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 11Situated on 500 acres of tropical gardens and white sand beaches, Sandals Emerald Bay is a beautiful adult playground. The highlight of this property is the half-acre zero-entry pool, with a firepit in the middle of it. Talk about a wow factor. But it doesn't stop there: there are two other pools, and 18-hole golf course, and a full-service spa, as well.Sandals Emerald Bay, Great Exuma, Bahamas.
- 12Located in beautiful northeast Jamaica, the Hotel Riu, part of a Spanish-owned chain of hotels and resorts in the Caribbean, prides itself on offering the best all-inclusive vacations for its patrons. Stunning views of the aquamarine waters of the sea to be had on its vast stretches of beachfront as well as beautiful freshwater swimming pool and gigantic jacuzzi. Rates include dining in any of the resort's restaurants, watersports, including snorkeling, kayaking, and even diving.Hotel Riu Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- 13Featuring a private island for taking in the sun au naturelle, Couples Tower Isle in Jamaica provides a unique all-inclusive resort experience. With six restaurants, five bars, four jacuzzis, and four pools, there's a lot to see and do, and you are sure to find your own private corner of paradise here. Enjoy 24-hour gourmet cuisine, and non-stop activities from golf and tennis, to scuba diving, water skiing, snorkeling, and more.Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica.
- 14Situated on Mexico's Caribbean coast on the famed Riviera Maya, Valentin Imperial Maya is a luxury resort styled after the Spanish Haciendas of old. Featuring a half-mile long private beach known as Playa Secreto (Secret Beach), stunning views of the aquamarine waters of the Caribbean, and luxury accommodationsValentin Imperial Maya, Mexico.
- 15You might recognize the name of this resort chain from its addicting jingle, "Club Med Vacation. The antidote to civilization." Indeed, this family-friendly resort caters to all ages and has activities ranging from snorkeling to beach volleyball. But you don't have to do any of it: you can relax on the beach and let the friendly staff serve you cocktails all day.Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- 16Featuring three resorts in Aruba for your Caribbean vacationing pleasure, one in the high-rise resort section of Palm Beach, one on Eagle Beach, close to its stunning nine-hole golf course, and the last, also on Eagle Beach, is a suites-only resort. All properties have beautiful beaches and pools and let you be as active or as lazy as you like.Divi Resorts, Aruba.
- 17Casa Del Campo has been a world class resort for over forty years. Its beautiful beaches and world-class golf courses are just a small slice of what you can expect if you stay there. Its generous all-inclusive package includes things like horseback rides, non-motorized watersports, and dining at its gourmet restaurants. The bottomless drinks are nice, too.Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic.
- 18If you want a cozier resort experience, this 64 room resort may be just what you're looking for. It has a quarter-mile beach front, a lovely pool area, and the all-inclusive rate includes dining at its two restaurants, bottomless drinks, and activities ranging from golf to kayaking.Spice Island Beach Resort, Grenada.
- 19This large resort lies on over 500 acres of Mexican Mayan Riviera coastline and features luxurious suites with romantic four-poster beds, hot tubs, and balconies where you can enjoy views of the beautiful aquamarine waters of the Caribbean. This Secrets location is for adults-only, so you can enjoy the pool and beach without the noise and commotion of screaming kids.Secrets Maroma Riviera Cancun.
- 20Sandals Barbados is a couples/adults only resort with a stunning private beach. Featuring 280 rooms, some of which open directly onto the pool, which flows like a river around the resort, while others have private terraces and private plunge pools. Scuba diving is included in the all-inclusive rate, a feature that only a few resorts offer.Sandals, Barbados.
- 21For people who are interested in a casual ambiance that's unpretentious but packed full of activities, then try the Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. It features a palm-lined beach for sunbathing and is packed with activities, including sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, snorkeling, and much more.Bolongo Bay Beach Resort, Saint Thomas.
- 22Pamper yourself in luxury at this prestigious all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. With rooms designed by Ralph Lauren that feature rainfall showers and soaker tubs, plush beds and furniture, and either a balcony or patio, you'll sleep soundly and wake up refreshed and ready to take on the day. Enjoy a massage and other spa treatments at the resort's superior spa, and enjoy a soak in the large hot tub surrounded by colorful tropical vegetation before taking on the "Great River" rafting trip.Round Hill Hotel & Villas, Jamaica.
- 23This resort is a cross between medieval Spain and the 16th century Caribbean. The main buildings of the resort are situated atop a cliff, overlooking the sea, and the rest of the sprawling resort complex which features six pools and a massive spa lies below. Dine in any of the resort's restaurants, enjoy bottomless drinks, and take part in activities such as kayaking, sailing, and snorkeling, all included as part of your stay.Sanctuary Cap Cana By AlSol, Dominican Republic.
- 25Featuring an 18-hole golf course among its many amenities, this resort is perfect for having a golf-centric vacation amid the white sand beaches and lively nightlife of this island nation. But, that's not all you can do there; swim in the pool, go snorkeling, lay out on the beach, or get a massage, just to name a few other available activities you can choose.Breezes Runaway Bay, Jamaica.
- 26This boutique resort is smaller, with just 57 free-standing cottages, some of which have their own plunge pools. Its charming grounds feature a pristine pool with an open-air buffet-style restaurant on one side and a bar on the other, offering a range of fare from sandwiches at lunch to lobster for dinner. The bar serves cocktails day and night, and all-inclusive guests get it all for one price.Cocobay Resort, Antigua.Advertisement
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/AllInclusive_Caribbean_Resorts
MLA (Modern Language Association) "All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts." VisiHow, visihow.com/AllInclusive_Caribbean_Resorts Accessed 25 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "All-Inclusive Caribbean Resorts." Accessed May 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/AllInclusive_Caribbean_Resorts.
Categories : Travel & Leisure
Recent edits by: Brindzhound