Edited by Eng, zahid781, VisiHow, Alma and 3 others
Questions and Answers
After hard-resetting, Samsung J5 or another Samsung is asking to open your synchronized account, and I have no access to it to perform the log-in.
I have done a hard reset to my Samsung J5. It is asking to give a synchronized Google account, and I have no access to it just because I have not been using the Google account for a long time and have forgotten the email address and password, in fact everything about that. So, how should I open my phone. What should I do to it?
- 2Open the page on the smartphone where you are asked to enter the credentials.
- 4Connect the OTG cable to your smartphone and to the flash drive.
- 5This will install it onto the device.When a file explorer launches, find and tap on the file from the flash drive.
- 6Then, enable "Unknown Sources".If you get a message about unknown sources, then tap on "Settings".
- 7Wait until the installation has been finished.
- 8This will open "Settings".Tap on "Open" for the application.
- 9Confirm your selection twice to remove the verification screen.Tap on "Backup and Reset".
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: I forgot my previous account in my device?
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria, fragglerock, Alma