Adjust Volume and Switch to Silent Mode the Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Lhynne27, Lynn, Rob, Grimm
Instructions for Volume and Silent Mode on the S3
There are times when it is necessary to to adjust the volume of your phone, or put it in silent mode.
Often putting a phone in silent mode can be confusing, with a range of ring tones, SMS message beeps, email sounds, and other options. This VisiHow guide will show you how to adjust the volume of your Samsung Galaxy S3 phone, so that you won't accidentally ring or beep when you wanted to be in silent mode.
- 2To lower the volume, press the 'Volume Down' button.Advertisement
- 9In order to turn on 'Silent Mode', you will need press and hold your 'Power' button.
- 11To disable 'Silent Mode', you will need to press the 'Power' button, and hold it.
- 12Then tap 'Silent Mode', followed by 'OK' to confirm.Advertisement
Tips and Suggestions for Silent Mode on the Galaxy S3
- Always remember to activate Silent Mode if you are in a situation that requires it.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Rob, Lynn, Lhynne27