Adjust Brightness and Change Fonts on the Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 Watch
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Gear S2, you may have noted that it gets a little brighter in some situations, and not so bright in others. Likewise you may have found some of the fonts are easier or more difficult to read depending on the app or function you are in. In order to change the font sizes, font styles, or brightness, please read the relevant section below. We have discussed each of these watch functions and provided details on how to change or otherwise modify them to suit your own personal tastes.
Adjust Brightness on the Gear S2 Watch
- 1In order to adjust the Gear S2 brightness, press the home button located on the lower right side of the watch.Advertisement
- 2Now swept down from the top of the watchAdvertisement
- 3This will open up the control menu.
- 4On the right-hand side you will see a son shaped icon inside of a white circle with a number below it this is the brightness menu.
- 5Tap one time on the brightness icon.
- 6Now you may rotate the watch bezel left or right to adjusts the brightness, increasing by rotating clockwise, and decreasing by rotating counterclockwise.
- 7You may also tap the plus or minus buttons to the right and left of the brightness number to increase or decrease brightness.
- 8When you are finished press the home button.
- 9You have now successfully adjusted the brightness of your Samsung Galaxy Gear S2 smart watch.
Change Fonts on the Gear S2 Watch
- 1This button is located on the lower right side of the watch.Press the home button on your Gear S2.Advertisement
- 2This will open the main menu.Swipe once from right to left.
- 3Locate the Gear shaped settings icon at the bottom of the screen, and tap one time.Now you should see a selection of icons.
- 4Once you've tapped on the settings icon, find 'Display' and tap once.
- 5After you have tapped 'Display', scroll down until you find 'Font' and tap one time on 'Font'.
- 6Once you have tapped on 'Font', you will be taken to the fonts menu.
- 7From here you will tap one time on the 'Font Style' option.
- 8Once you have tapped on the font style, you can choose from a selection of installed fonts.
- 9To choose from other fonts, visit our tutorial on how to install apps, fonts, and games from the Gear S2 watch store.
- 10Congratulations you have successfully change the font style on your Samsung Galaxy Gear S2.
- 11To change the font style to something else, simply repeat the steps in the section of the tutorial.
Change Font Size on the Gear S2 Watch
- 1Press the home button on the bottom right side of your Galaxy Gear to turn on the display.Advertisement
- 2Swipe once from right to left.
- 3This will open the main menu.
- 4Tap once on the Gear shaped settings icon at the bottom of the main menu.
- 5You should now see 'Display', which you will tap one time on.
- 6Scroll to the bottom of the display menu where you will see 'Font'.
- 7Tap once on 'Font'.
- 8Scroll down to 'Font Size' and tap one time.
- 9You may now scroll from small to medium or large, selecting a font size that suits you.
- 10When you have chosen a font size that you like, tap it, and the font size will change.
- 11Now press the home button on the bottom right side of your watch, which will take you back to the home screen of your Gear S2.
- 12You have now successfully changed the font size of your Galaxy Gear S2.
- 13In order to change the font size again simply repeat the steps provided in the section of the tutorial.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Train Wreck