Adding network manually on Playstation Vita
Edited by Melsan, Anonymous, Lynn, Eng and 2 others
PlayStation Vita is a handy game console made by Sony Computer Entertainment. PlayStation Vita is the inheritor to the PlayStation Portable which is a portion of the PlayStation trademark of gaming expertise. PlayStation Vita consist of a 5 inch organic light-emitting diode touchscreen, two analog sticks, and provides WiFi, optional 3G and Bluetooth. Here's how to add network manually on your PlayStation Vita.
PlayStation Vita Features
PlayStation Vita Important Paraphernalia
PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi System
PlayStation Vita Applications
These applications are already packed when you buy your PlayStation Vita.
- 6Videos.In this application, you may watch different videos that gives high quality images.
- 11Remote play.This application permits players activate their PlayStation 3 console with their PlayStation Vita System.
- 1Go to Live area.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- WiFi settings are case sensitive, so you need to type them exactly how you see them.
- To switch off or deactivate your WiFi network, just press and hold the PS button, then tap "WiFi" to switch it off.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Networking
Recent edits by: Pia Marie Villamante, Eng, Lynn