Add or Remove People from Skype Favorites on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show you how to add someone to or remove someone from your favorites list when using the Skype application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3In this example, Skype is pinned to the home screen. The tile has a blue background with the white Skype logotype, which is a white circle with a blue letter "S" in the middle. If the Skype tile has not been pinned to the home screen, then swipe left to find it in the Apps menu.Find the Skype tile on the home screen.
- 6The section will have "people" written in a dark blue text at the top. Here, all of the contacts are shown that are in the Skype application. If adding someone to or removing someone from the favorites list is desired, then enter the chat with the contact first.Alternatively, swipe left or right until the "people" section is found.
- 7In the profile, open either the "chat" or "profile" section. It does not matter which section is chosen because the options will be the same. In this tutorial, the "chat" section is selected. At the top, "chat" will be highlighted in a dark blue text.Tap the chosen contact's name or on his or her profile photo.
- 8This will bring up a menu. Two of the primary reasons that people are added to the favorites list is to create a list of people who can be contacted frequently and a list of people who are important. Adding people to the favorites list allows contacting them, seeing their status, or sending them a message quick and easy. That is why there is the favorites list.Tap the icon with three white dots in a line, the ellipsis, at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
- 9The person with whom the chat is open or whose profile is open will be added directly to the favorites list. Removing a contact from the favorites list will actually be the same procedure. Let's review an alternative method of adding people to the favorites list by going back to the favorites list.Tap "favorite" at the top of the menu.
- 11The section will have "favorites" at the top written in a dark blue text. The favorite contacts are shown here. In this demonstration, there is only one contact in the "favorites" section. The profile photo of the contact is always shown here as well. It is also possible to add favorites through this section. There is the "add favorites" button at the bottom of all listed contacts.Swipe across until the "favorites" section is shown.
- 12This will also allow adding one or several contacts to the favorites list. In the video, there are only two contacts in the Skype application, but other Skype users might have a lot more. If there is a blue box with a checkmark in it, that means this contact has been added to the favorites list.Tap "add favorites" to go to the contacts list.
- 13This will remove the check. Phone screens are not always responsive, so pressing the screen a couple of times is common. After the blue box is tapped, it will become white and empty. This means that the contact has been removed from the favorites list.To remove a person from the favorites list, tap the blue box next to the person's name.
- 14The white check will appear, and the box will turn blue. That means that the contact has been added to the favorites list. It is possible to add multiple contacts by pressing an empty white box for each contact and making sure that a white checkmark appears inside each box.Tap the white empty box area to the left of the name of a contact.
- 15The icon is located in the blue bar and has a white check in a white circle. The "favorites" section will be shown again. It is important to remember that there are two ways to add people to and remove people from the favorites list.Once the selections have been made, tap the check icon at the bottom of the screen.
- 18A menu will open. It will have "remove favorite" at the top. Therefore, by clicking on this when in someone's chat or profile, it is possible to remove the contact from or add the contact to the favorites list. The other way, as shown in the previous steps, is going to the favorites list directly and then adding or removing people from there.Now, tap the ellipsis icon in the bottom right-hand corner.Advertisement
Video: Add or Remove People from Skype Favorites on Microsoft Lumia 535
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Thor