Add and Remove App Icons from the Home Screen on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Jen M, Eng and 2 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to add and remove application icons from the apps folder to the home screen or panels of the HTC One M8.
- 7To remove an application, we will need to press and hold it again like we would when moving it, then drag it to "REMOVE" in white lettering at the top next to a white trash can."REMOVE" and the trash can will then be highlighted in red, which means that the application is in the right place for us to remove it. Let go of it and the application will be removed from the panel, but not the phone. We can repeat this process with any application.
- 8This concludes the tutorial on how to add and remove application icons from the apps folder to the home screen or panels of the HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about this process, then please leave them in the section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.
Video: Add and Remove App Icons from the Home Screen on HTC One M8
Questions and Answers
Changing Icons back to original?
I received the option to change my home screen and icons to the Christmas theme. I was able to remove the home screen, but now my icons will not return to their original state. I have tried: Settings, but nothing helps with the icons. I think it was caused by: The stupid download.
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Tap on "Apps".
- 3Tap on the "Themes" application.
- 4Tap on the triple-lined button in the upper-left corner.
- 5From the new bar, tap on "My themes".
- 6Tap on "HTC Default".
- 7Confirm your selection.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: ADS0680, Eng, Jen M