Add and Manage Email on LG Optimus
Edited by Timbuktu, Reema, Charmed, Anonymous
It is very useful to have a Smartphone like LG Optimus, you can access internet anytime you want and access your email. In this article I will provide you the basic steps on how to add and manage your email on LG Optimus.
Add Microsoft Exchange Email
- 4Then at the bottom of your mobile tap 'Add Account'
- 7Then this will start retrieving your Microsoft Exchange account information.Then enter the domain name of your email, then tap server and then enter your server address, then tap the return button in your mobile, it is located in the lower left corner of your mobile, an arrow icon point to the left.
- 8This will lead you then to Account setup, then tap 'Next'
- 9This will then check your server information, if everything is typed properly this will then proceed.Then a popup window will appear regarding security then tap 'OK'
- 10Then tap to check all the settings that you want for this email and then tap 'Next'
- 11Then under activate device administrator tap 'Activate'
- 12Your account will then be setup then you will be given an option to name the email if you want to create a name for this email but this is optional.You may create a name or just leave it as it is. Then tap 'Next'
- 13You should then be able to see you Microsoft Exchange email under Accounts and sync.
Add Email Account
- 3Then select your email provider tap 'Email'
- 4Then type in your email address, then password, then tap 'Next'
- 5This will then check the server settings wait till it is done.
- 6Your account will then be setup then you will be given an option to name the email if you want to create a name for this email but this is optional.You may create a name or just leave it as it is. Then tap 'Next'
- 7Your emails will then be downloaded.
Change Email Settings
- 3Then press the menu button in your mobile which is located in the lower right corner of your LG mobile.Then tap 'Settings', Then select the email account that you want to edit. From there it will lead you to the email settings, you can then make changes on your email settings. Just always tap 'Done' when you are done making changes this will then save the changes you have made.
Set Default Email Account
- 3Then press the menu button in your mobile which is located in the lower right corner of your LG mobile.Then tap 'Settings', Then select the email account that you want to set as your default email.
- 4Then tap 'Default Account', after this there should be a check mark on the check box of the Default Account.It is then set.
Send Email with Attachment
- 3Then tap 'Composed' which is the envelope with + icon on the lower left corner of your mobile.
- 4Then enter the email address to whom you want to send an email or you may also select the email address from your contacts by tapping add contacts icon on the right side.
- 5Then select from your contact list that contact name which you want to add.
- 6Then type in the subject of your email.
- 7Then compose your email message.
- 8Then press the menu button in your mobile which is located in the lower right corner of your LG mobile.
- 9Then tap 'Attach file'
- 10Then choose what you want to attach.If you want to attach pictures then tap pictures and from the album select the picture you want to attach then tap 'OK'
- 11Then tap 'Send' it is the arrow sign on the upper right corner.
- 12Your email with attachment will then be sent.
Delete Email Account
- 4Then tap 'Remove Account'
- 5Then a popup window will appear to confirm then tap 'OK'
- 6You will no longer see your email in settings your email account has been deleted.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.