Add a Photo for a Contact on Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Edited by Hotelier, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, ProblemsAhead and 2 others
You're watching VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to add a photo for a contact on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone.
You've just watched the tutorial on how to add a photo for a contact on the Lenovo A7000-series smartphone. Thank you for choosing VisiHow! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below.
Video: Add a Photo for a Contact on Lenovo A7000 Smartphone
Questions and Answers
I can't put photos to contacts?
I tapped the gray circle several times to put a photo but it won't work.. I have tried: I followed the instructions but can't put a photo to contacts
First, ensure that your contacts are not stored on the SIM card.
- 1Open the Contacts application.Advertisement
- 2Press the menu key at the bottom of the phone.
- 3Select "Import/Export".
- 4Select "Import from SIM card".
- 5Import all of your contacts.
- 6Then, ascertain that there is some free space on the internal memory for the pictures.
- 7Update your phone by using our tutorial (click here).
- 8If that does not solve your problem, go to https://contacts.google.com.
- 9Click pencil icon next to three dots at your needed contact.You may need to move the mouse cursor to the area.
- 10Move the cursor to the photo.
- 11Click the smaller photo and select "Change photo".Change the photo.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Anonymous, ProblemsAhead, Eng