Add a Phone Number to a Twitter Account on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Hush and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to add a phone number to a Twitter account on an HTC One M8.
- 5Mine is located here. We can see that the icon has a blue background with a white bird and underneath, it says the words "Twitter". Your Twitter application may be in a different position in this folder. Therefore, you will need to find it and press down on it to enter the application. In this video tutorial, we want to show you how to add a phone number.In the applications folder, we need to find the Twitter application.
- 6It says "Your account appears to have exhibited automated behavior. Please add your phone number to confirm that you're the valid account owner". We can change the number this way if this notice appears which is normally does when we have just installed or signed up for a Twitter account.As we can see, it is asking us to add a phone number right now; we can press down on "Add Phone" and that will take us into that section.
- 19If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or about the process you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you.This concludes our tutorial on how to add a phone number to a Twitter account on an HTC One M8.
Video: Add a Phone Number to a Twitter Account on HTC One M8
Questions and Answers
I bought a phone. Its an HTC LG-D850 but its locked with a pattern lock, how can I bypass that password?
Need to know how to reset the phone. I have tried: Hold the power button down
- 1Charge the battery of the HTC LG-D850.
- 2Turn off the phone.
- 3Press and hold the power and volume-down buttons.
- 4When a logotype appears on the screen, release the power button and quickly press it again.
- 5Release all of the buttons when you see "Factory data reset" on the screen
- 6Select "Yes" with the volume buttons and press the power button to continue.
- 7The phone will be hard-reset.Select "Yes" in the same manner again to start.Advertisement
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.