Add a Biography to Instagram from Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng
Welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how add a personal biography to a profile on Instagram while using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3Find and press the Instagram tile to open the application.It is a navy blue background with a camera in the middle. In this example, it is on the bottom of the home screen. If the Instagram tile is not pinned to the home screen, swipe left and find it in the apps menu. The option to create a personal biography is in the settings.
- 9Enter in some information about yourself.You can be creative, you can reference your job, or talk about your hobbies or likes just to give a personal touch. This way, someone can look at your photos and put an identity to those photos, which will help them to understand the photos a bit more. In this example, "Esoteric commoner" is written. You will want to add more information than this.
- 10When the bio is filled out, press the blue check mark inside of the blue circle at the bottom of the screen.That will save the bio. The strange thing about this Instagram application is it doesn't take you back to the page that you were just on, it takes you back one more page. It doesn't go back to the start of the application, but it does go back to the start of the settings page. This happens with other options as well, for example, if you change your username and it is successful, it will go back to the first settings page.
- 12This concludes the tutorial on how to add a personal biography to a profile on Instagram when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Add a Biography to Instagram from Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.