Add Viber Profile Photo on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Anonymous
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! This is a tutorial on how to add a profile photo the 'Viber' application when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 5We need to tap the icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.The icon has three white dots in a line, which is an ellipsis. First, we need to know that it is not important in what section we are. For example, we can be in the 'chats' section, which is written in white at the top. We can also swipe around, and it will not matter in what section we are because the three white dots in the corner will perform the same function. Tapping the icon will bring up the 'settings' word in the bottom left-hand corner.
- 6Tap on the 'settings' word written in white text.All of our settings will be shown in the menu. The first option, which we need, is going to have both 'You' and the profile or user name for this application. There is an outline of an image, and this is where the profile photo would be if we selected one.
- 9We can tap the icon to take a photo.The icon is located at the bottom of the screen and has a white circle with a white camera in it. If we want to take a photo and upload it to our profile, we can do that. We will be taken to the camera. We'll be able to take the photo. Once the photo is taken, it will be uploaded directly to the 'Viber' profile. In this video, this is not needed.
- 11If the photo is big, we'll be able to move it around and crop it.We can only choose a photo of a square size. If our photo is bigger, we'll have to move it around by touching the screen. In the video, the picture is very small, so the movement is limited; but we get the idea. Tap the photo and move it in the position we want it to be.
- 14If we want to change our profile photo again, then we just go through the same process.We can do it as many times as we like. For now, the profile photo has been confirmed; and everyone will see it in chat and during his or her search results.Advertisement
Video: Add Viber Profile Photo on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Alexander Avdeev, Thor