Add Songs to a Queue on Spotify on iPhone 6
Edited by Freya, Robert, Eng, Anonymous
Hi, welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to teach you how to add songs to a queue using the Spotify application on the iPhone 6.
- 4Find and tap on the Spotify application, which has a green circle in the center with three curved black lines inside.This will take us to our browse page, which kind of like the Spotify homepage. However, if we're not signed in it will take us to the sign up/login page in which case we can refer to the article on how to sign-in using Spotify on the iPhone 6.
- 5In this example, we will tap and swipe upwards on the most recently played song located at the bottom to bring up the maximized window.We can also use the search bar (which we can learn to do by referring to the article on how to search for songs using Spotify on the iPhone 6) or using a song that we've already found that we want to save. Tap the triangle in the corner to start playing, or the two lines to pause.
- 7Tap on "Add to Queue" which is the third option down and has three horizontal lines and a "+" symbol on the left.Tap and swipe the menu upwards to see the entire menu. A check mark on the screen will indicate that it has been queued. This means that if we're listening to a song and want to skip to another song, we are assured that this song will be the next song to play after whatever else we have queued before it.
- 9Now you know how to add songs to a queue using the Spotify application on the iPhone 6.If you have any questions or comments please enter them in the section below. Thank you for using VisiHow, goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Add Songs to a Queue on Spotify on iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, Robert, Freya