Add Second Time Zone to Calendar on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to set up a second time zone to use in the Calendar application on an HTC One M8.
- 8Press down on the "Calendar" icon, and it will open up the Calendar application for us.There are two ways to set up a second time zone to use in the Calendar application, but the simplest way is just to select a day. Once we set up a second time zone, it's going to feature it every single day in this application.
- 11There is a timezone on the left-hand side of the screen.A blue line further down on the screen indicates the current time, which is just past 8:00 am. We want to add a second time zone. This is a very useful feature, especially if we are doing business abroad or in a different timezone. This will allow us to know when people are working, and to understand their time zone. Additionally, if we have friends in different time zones, and we want to know when to contact them, it can be useful. Adding a second time zone can be helpful as well if we are traveling abroad or in a different time zone, and we want to communicate with people back home. It is very helpful to quickly see what time it is there and what time it is back home.
- 19In London, displayed on the right-hand side of the screen, it is only 5:00 am.This is very useful, for example, if we want to schedule a meeting. If we wanted to schedule it at 9:00 am our time, we'd be able to see that it would only actually be 6:00 am in London, which is probably not the best time to have a meeting. It would help me to decide on the best time for both locations.
- 25This concludes our tutorial on how to set up a second time zone to use in the Calendar application on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Add Second Time Zone to Calendar on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Rushell, Thor